Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

it could
but i think hes been super villagery and also has a lot going for him - like bringing attention to Babel when it was entirely unnecessary. Calling for a vig shot on them then calling for a wagon on them then calling for them to be one of the main wagons in itself is like p clearing

so i think the alternative that hes town and wolves messed w his role is more likely

im rly scared that im wrong now lol im gunna look like such an idiot if i am

i dont think i am! but
i
dont want to be
:joy_cat:

1 Like

I’m just gunna say this, at this point, if Seth is a wolf, he is playing one hell of a game

2 Likes

No man if I am wolf I am fucking throwing unless I’m wolf with one of the cop claims (Chloe/Litten) or Marlu.

Even then, probably wouldn’t have even have played the same.

Actually wait no.
I would only be full on throwing if I was a wolf with exactly Italy.
If I was a wolf with Frost I wouldn’t be completely throwing but almost throwing of which I don’t think I’d ever do.

Right that’s a good point.
But now here’s the thing.

Either 1 of 2 things.

1)Mafia has a Ninja that also makes their teammates Ninja
2)Mafia never planned to attack Proph or something happened regarding that.

Im now tinfoiling a wisdom and marl world welp

Gn

i dont agree, i think she is way too out of tune with the thread to be w here, even if i disregard the mech info saying she’s town

Why can it not be Chloe/Frost? that’s what i was thinking honestly

I am the most clear player in this thread and the only reason i haven’t already died is because i’m vt

ok so maybe not chloe/frost

still wanna know how seth got here before this interaction though

no go read yesterday when leafia was alive and he was being unbelievably annoying in thread

if you think i faked being that annoyed you should be electing me for an oscar not tinfoiling me as frost’s partner

/vote Lucky

@Host_Account_3

Seth and Lucky
Two wolves in one

1 Like

Day 5 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Frostwolf103 Lucky 2/5
Wisdom Frostwolf103, Alkali 2/5
Italy Wisdom 1/5
Lucky Marluxion 1/5
Not Voting Litten, Italy, Millium, ElizaThePsycho 4

yes and if this is the case the wolves are exactly you and millium because millium lied about her claim and you were the only town roleblock target

1 Like

if mafia never attacked proph it makes sense why leafia never visited proph
meaning the full team is Leafia/Babel/Millium/Lucky

Lucky probably being the scum RBer and Millium probably being the scum investigator, that’s why proph died n2. scum probably had his role

i’m confident this is the full team now

that makes wisdom our only actual investigative role (1 shot watcher) with litten being more vt adjacent like me

pretty sure that is the setup

/unvote
/vote Lucky
@Host_Account_3