Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Does that mean you’re calling me town if Italy is town?

If I have a double vote tomorrow, Eliza didn’t successfully redirect me.

If I don’t have a double vote tomorrow, Eliza did successfully redirect me just like Kiiruma roleblocked me.

Oh yeah thats true.

Depends.
If it wasn’t for Chloe’s interaction with Frost I would still be thinking your wolves with Frost so idk.

Honestly, if you think my slot is scum after how Ici and then Alkali interacted with Leafia then be prepared to be disappointed. There’s a clear pattern with how Leafia interacts with her partners and townies. I don’t think Leafia even talked to Babel at all last time I checked.

So I took a look.

This is Leafia’s only mention of Babel:

I put that in theory.

/unvote
/unvote Italy

@Host_Account_3

That should be in L-1

Leafia didn’t interact with Babel at all if my memory serves me correctly. Also Marl. I note that you had Lucky and myself as the solve, yet from your perspective that should be invalid because of my vote on them. Unless you think that’s distancing, then you believe what you want.

crich there is no way you read through the entire 10,000 post thread you were just complaining about earlier to check to see if leafia had interacted with chloe ici or babel

these are just cliffnotes left in a scum chat that you’re reading off

What did Chloe do about Leafia’s slot?
I know Ici hard town read Leafia.

That is what I was thinking on that bit too.

Interesting. She never tried to “solve” their alignment from that. We should check to see if she exhibited this behavior to others or not.

then why are you voting with him and not voting him :wowee:

No idea who him and him is.

I am certainly not a mindreader, Marl.

Bro I’ve seen a game where Leafia just voted all their buddies.

I was confident in the other mafia including Shurian and didn’t think Leafia would be wolf that would ever dare consider bussing but @Marluxion forced a Leafia hit to go through so I wouldn’t fuck it up later on hard shielding Leafia and Marl was absolutely right to do that.

CRichardFortressofLarpers

I don’t have a scum chat, though go off. If you think Italy is my scum partner, you flip them and if they’re scum then you flip me as I’d be too suspicious to keep around for LyLo.

I mean TBF, they switched votes to Italy.

Also in Frost defence I think they were on me forst

i dont think italy is your scum partner i think italy is probably town