Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

I am not thinking that about myself, you can believe me for this.

Just letting you know.

Day 6 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
ElizaThePsycho Frostwolf103 1/4
Litten ElizaThePsycho 1/4
Not Voting CRichardFortressLies, Marluxion, Litten, Italy, Wisdom 5

Don’t worry, I restrain to the matter that I won’t snap into primitive beast and do the unthinkable.

Voting to make a point is like hitting really hard and lose all credibility.

I understand why Litten want to get bottom of clearing Richard (through Chloe messages) or putting pieces together that this is wolf playing a long game of deceive.

1 Like

We have to release pent-up anger at some point to get clear head.

how did Eliza jump at their throat lmao

You do not say…

Hold on a second

marl

(( Out of game, we’re getting heated real quick with some certain courtroom case… ))

You know
This game is really irritating, enough to make me actually believe that it could actually just be marluxion atp.

Half truth, half truth. Just to remind this.

Yeah no
I refuse to believe that Eliza is just mafia when mafia very clearly tried to get them executed. In no worlds, does any SANE wolf team, even if they are inexperienced, ever does this. Eliza can’t be a wolf, I just refuse to believe it, if I’m wrong in post game, then so be it.

And I refuse to believe that Richard is scum too, because I don’t believe Eliza is scum.

Which just leaves Marluxion imo. Marl has never been cleared this game, but they are in cucu with Wisdom, to where they must assume wisdom is town or they are outted as mafia. (That’s basically what cucu means at least in secret hitler).

So I’m clearing wisdom, myself, frost, and Eliza

which leaves marl/chloe/Italy
and chloe isn’t w/w with Italy

So it has to be marluxion

Are you saying its Marl/Italy?

1 Like

Marl may argue he never does this with his teammates, but like, no one else can be mafia, unless you believe I’m mafia in which case flip me and when I’m town you know that marl has to be mafia or that I miscleared eliza,

And leafia has hinted multiple times in their iso that marl planned this shit

That is what I have to assume
I dont think Marl busses Chloe here if they are w/w but I guess if technically is possible

Marl has also tuned out this game and hasn’t really had much of an influence after leafia has been executed
If they really wanted Richard executed, they would have tunneled them instead of getting iffy iffy after I started asking for a concise term of why Richard is scum

If frost is scum day vigilante who shot Silviu then I guess gg I was never gonna catch you there anyway I’ll do better next time ect ect but like I don’t think frost is informed because of some of the theories they speculated with regards to mechanics and world views as well

1 Like

Oh yeah
It could be marl and wisdom too
That’s a possibility

Richard should have targeted wisdom cuz they would have learned if the watcher was actually 1-shot which would have mech clear wisdom imo without marl which would have been a useful boon

Richard could have done different, richard chooses to pick Italy and learns he’s Item Thief, nothing more and nothing less.