Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

like in an average rolemadness game you’ll have like 3-4 useful town prs and like 6-7 complete garbage basically vts who wish they were never born like fruit vendor or compulsive visitor

@Marluxion
I can show you an example of how I think Eliza is cleared from leafia spew

fruit vendor can be cool

ok shoot

I did mention Eliza/Richard but only because I associated Chloe because she also asked Eliza to redirect.

No actually, Alkali is the one to mention about Eliza redirecting Kiiruma on Day 2 first

So yeah

1 Like

Here

It can’t be in that team.

I haven’t explored on Eliza/Litten, I mean I find it compelling enough on Eliza/Italy now.

okay I forgot you are spewed clesr by leafia too
who the fuck are the wolves

1 Like

I’m going to go slam my head against a wall maybe that will make this game more obvious

Leafia’s a dead horse, no need to beat 'em any further.

Dead scum are always a treasure trove of info though.

Yeah, it’s just Leafia spoke of many things, which one is shown as truth and other is deception?

I already did my research, there’s nothing else to explore really.

i think it’s possible that leafia just meant babel dying was screwing the wolves, which is the case regardless of eliza’s alignment
no role for wolves is gonna be stronger than babel’s

no
it clearly meant that Babel voting at eod was a minute early, because the timer trolled them

Like Litten want to ask about why I think removing votes will be shown as openwolf at tie wagon is absolute bonkers and naive.

Because Leafia said it?

100% wolves tried to kill eliza that day

we know this

What

Did you ask two questions to me earlier this day?