Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

I’m a comedian this game lol

Yeah
Why

Why do you think wolves didn’t vote apprentice

Wouldn’t they wanna kill the villager

So you don’t think mafia votes town?
:rofl:

1 Like

Although TBF I’ve been drawing some straws too but I’ve also been reaching alignment specs at the same time.

Like the reason I started thinking apprentice was town is as I said before the setup just made sense for it to be the case.
Atlas/Apprentice is town counter part to Leafia

But you know who tried to argue this point.

FrostWolf.

I’m not saying that you accusing lucky of doing what ur doing means anything, on the contrary it’s quite common for town to accuse people of being wolves for their very own playstyle, which is funny

But you were jumping through a rollercoaster of loops on day two to say absolutely nothing but wild mech speculation

Avoid suspicions to them, they want to vote italy at first I believe.

Be saying there is a difference when there ain’t.

but

dont you think italy is a wolf lol

While Lucky is doing their own now as well, Litten telling me to shoot Silviu, that’s some wild speculation.

Italy/Frost team or
Litten/Frost team and Frost going TMI.

Bullshit

why is wisdom town to you

Honestly whether a wolf votes a wolf, or a wolf votes a town, or a town votes a wolf, or a town votes a town, it’s how they got there, that we can read

You argument is just wine

3 Likes

Ohh now it’s Italy, what happened to obvious town

Oh really? Which one is it then?

Can you tell me?

No I can’t, that’s why I said it’s wine

2 Likes

Italy setup wise points to being a wolf.
Opposite of Apprentice.

But at the same time it’s like I concluded one of Frost/Italy has to be a wolf and the one I can push that makes me most clear town would be Frost.

dude why are you ignoring me again, frost

first its deflecting from my ability question then its ignoring my question about the VCs and now its ignoring my question about your read on italy

are you just a wolf

Unless their wolves with Marlu which I significantly highly doubt.

They are Town.

Lucky has been making against the grain pushes and even protecting people, throughout the game, it actually didn’t just start today, that has been my problem with that slot the entire game