Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

at this point IDK I seriously dont know what his alignment is

So possible worlds are

Seth + Millium, no ninjaizer exists or needs to exist

Wisdom + 1, possibly Litten or Lucky. No ninjaizer needs to exist and wisdom just left leafia out of their watch. For this world to exist, scum also need some kind of stealth vanillaizer or built in counter to my role.

Any other pairing of people (excluding millium and Eliza) and a ninjaizer exists.

That’s where my brain is mechanically.

Socially I really don’t like Chloe and lucky, Wisdom is like 1 to 1 with last game, Italy doing the weird iso of me earlier made me really paranoid of him just being town.

Whoops wasn’t done yet, thanks mobile

Anyway
Litten socially has a lot of really non w/w interactions with leafia, especially from leafia herself. But there’s still one post that keeps bugging me where Litten went “note to self, leafia is a TMI time bomb so bus them early” that is living rent free in my head.

Frost I really can’t get a bead on socially because I don’t know what the heck he’s talking about half the time. Hard to read him without meta, he usually isn’t this bad to communicate with I dont think.

If Leafia is a TMI time bomb, then why are we so lost

2 Likes

so who are the people that got roleblocked Night 1, Litten and Seth?

Well, for starters, I think it’s absolutely ridiculous for Arete to put in a role that drunkinzes a role without informing them, that’s pretty fucking bastard and I would seriously question future Arete’s setups if that is the anti claim or what happened here. Honestly, I think it’s absolutely bastard for there to be ANY role which counters Marluxion role. If Arete truly felt the need for there to be a counter to marluxion role, then they just wouldn’t have bothered putting that role in. I think that if wisdom is ever a wolf, then Marluxion is probably always a wolf with them in that case. Maybe Italy too, but eh.

This is where my problem lies. I see what you are saying with regards to wisdom. But I don’t think Marluxion is a wolf, which makes me question why leafia didn’t want a wagon on them. I agree with you that it looks really bad for wisdom…but again, just because it looks bad, doesn’t make my initial thoughts go away.

Yeah true, but my point was moreso that was exactly how Litten talked about his wolf mates when they were pressured in shortnight 2.

One thing I did notice when I was re-eval the read on Lucky is that he agrees with Leafia of Atlas being wolf at day 2.

or shares the same thing about Atlas being wolf, I stand correct

Lucky keeps saying that he would be game throwing if Italy is a wolf, and I don’t get how they see that, but I won’t question it. In no worlds are they gamethrowing if Italy is a wolf, because they have been expanding who could be a wolf with Italy.

1 Like

@frostwolf103
if u want a real thought, I still think its highly possible that Leafia was just trying to pocket Lucky. If I wanted to read half the game, I would just say, Ya lets kill lucky if we ignore his role, and interactions, because honestly his posts dont scream towns person, and he is very capable as of wolf, like I said, of pushing bullshit.

1 Like

Are you going to re-eval Lucky if you’re so hesitent or not?

ive been re-evaluating him all damn game lol

You know how he plays, I even quoted one of your posts and I don’t see you explored more of his ‘powerwolf’ play you have mentioned.

this game would be easy firekitten said

1 Like

Feel free to quote that to prove me wrong, Millium.

what do u mean by explored it? I dont really need to bother honestly
If Lucky is a wolf, u kill me? we are still good

if Lucky is town, I’m not a wolf

so I dont honestly have to do anything to be fair

1 Like

Idk about anything anymore

I still think thoughts of me being a wolf is kinda silly, because then at this point wolves have a strongman that only bypasses protections, and our only protection is a bodyguard