Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

tbh this might be a stretch
i keep bouncing between “this looks salty af” and “nah”

ive settled on it looking salty

with the context it seems like an observation but the tone itself feels aggressive
like venting

1 Like

hes prob the best elim yeah

most likely rber and also doesnt have anything going for him other than tone and vibes

his lack of care feels thinly villagery and it feels like he really doesnt give a damn if he dies but i dont feel comfortable pulling him off the stand just for that at this stage of the game

it kinda feels like a repeat of app but idk
app had like spew n stuff in his favor

if i get the time to i’ll re-iso him but i dont think i will
wanna see if his posts about leafia seem partnered or not
leafia only mentioned him like 3 times so :wowee:

dont compare italy to apprentice

Again as I said here are the most likely teams:

Chloe/Italy
Frost/Italy
Frost/Litten
Frost/Marlu

Also do you want me to vote there or no?

The main reason I want to vote Frost is because I feel like it’s the best way to make you know for sure I’m town assuming they flip wolf.

Tbh even though if Italy is a wolf it’d mean I’m just throwing the game if I was a wolf you guys don’t really care about that fact and for some reason think I can still be a wolf.

Again, I think both Frost/Italy have the highest chance to flip wolf so I’m not against either but always want 1 of the 2 to flip today.

Again let me make this very clear

Frost/Italy contain a wolf.
They can both definitely be wolves together but they can also be only 1 wolf within them and the follow are their coordinated partner:
Italy - Chloe
Frost - Marlu or Litten

This solve wins the game

I’ll admit there was a time where I seen Chloe - Frost but Chloe’s Treatment on Frost is just too genuine that if they are a wolf with them they did very good theatre.

we should put millium and eliza in town lists tonight

i’d also love a (probably rolecop) cool ability but only like 2 people townread me :wowee:

if it’s any consolation i think you’re town
not exactly a high chance i’ll be contributing to lists though :joy_cat:

1 Like

Agreed!

Should I vote Italy or no?

uhhm do whatever your heart desires, im not going to beg people to vote anywhere
I dont like showing frustration in thread

like I said, “I think Italy is the most optimal lunch”, from the standpoint of, this slot has one of the highest chances of flipping mafia, as well as its the best PoE lunch IMO

/unvote @Host_Account_3

I’d have to agree.
As I said last day phase, Italy is highly wolf based on Setup Spec (Thief Ninja) and App was highly town based on Setup Spec.

/Vote Italy @Host_Account_3

oh i was on frost still
i thougbt i was on italy