Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

But!

That was to gauge reactions.

If you guys are like super scared to yeet wisdom im fine with app and italy going first but if the game doesnt end with them i expect u all to reconsider :wowee:

eh I don’t think Litten is going to be convinced so I’ll just try to net a PoE of 3 others

rn that probably looks like wisdom/italy/lucky and I don’t really see it being anything else?

/vote Apprentice @Host_Account_3

it could be also Millium, heal and attack the target to get cleared when we’re not considering that mafia can do both these actions.

Flavor and role may be lore-wise accurate, but alignment indicative it’s not, which I think why it will result in some wacky possibilities.

how confident are you in kii being v?

Hundred percent

1 Like

oh yeet that just wins then let’s fucking go

even if we hit 2 town and wisdom is the sole wolf there we can still afford to go marl after

but marl’s never a wolf so even that doesn’t matter

You saw my reasoning right, Kiiruma has no reason to lie about roleblocking Lucky at night 1 or they will be both caught.

yeah that’s also true

I think kii is v as well at this point

we just need to cover all our bases really to mechlock it

do you disagree with my current PoE of me/wisdom/lucky/italy

if even one of those is a wolf you get an additional kill as well

1 Like

Yep

For wisdom to be scum, this will also mean Marl is the last one too.

If that’s not going to be Apprentice.

Shoot, on what basis?

I’m down to just send that then

idk what even else to talk about now lol

should probably look at vote counts and EoD interactions for d1 and d2

doubt d3 will be very helpful

Still might be, Wisdom for example backed down from voting Leafia at one point when I ‘try’ to present my case for Leafia.

You know, see how they react.

2 Likes

two wolves have flipped with a passive one shot nightkill modifier
leafia wasn’t a ninja

1 Like

That it’s starting to become clear that ninja is nothing but red herring, I hear ya.

I don’t expect it anytime soon but if you guys ever hammer while im away you need to give eliza a target to redirect in the instance we flip a wolf

ninja is fully possible
it just wasn’t leafia

And allow Kiiruma to vote as well.