Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

i was going to say “litten is alive in lylo, dybu dabu caught scum”

then i realized i might be dumb and its not lylo

either way litten is alive on d6

i may have also treed

so is marl
so is the person marl has cleared
what is your point

the most townie person itg died and you are pointing out the fact that im still alive

my point is:
all of my worlds have been shattered

Welp

the problem is
literally every kill has been understandably not you
so like

Chloe/Italy isn’t possible - Chloe tracked to Italy
Chloe/Frost isn’t possible - Frost roleblocked when Chloe was tracked to Italy
Chloe/Wisdom probably isn’t likely, cause Chloe would have ran to the bank with the wisdom clear if wisdom was a w.

Only possible Chloe worlds are Chloe/Marl or Chloe/Eliza, which the first I can actually see because Marluxion hasn’t been pushing as hard as he can with regards to Chloe, perhaps knowing that they wouldn’t get executed. Other than that, these are the only possible way they could be mafia imo

I really wanna throw my hands up in the air and say it’s Italy/Frost but that’s only because my hands are forced behind my back with my current world view, and because of how twisted my hands are…I don’t actually trust that to be the exact team

1 Like

Okay, so:
I have no idea who the wolf team is.
I still think Italy is a wolf, but this gives reminds me way too much of the game on old FoL where I was left in Lylo with Min and both had been semi sussed all game (I sussed min as well until f5) and we were both town there. Gut says I’m wrong on Italy and reason I’m alive is because my reads been wolf siding the last couple of days and my mech isn’t enough to clear me.

Kill me today. Because if we flip a town today I’m gonna get punted and we lose the game.

I’m not gonna self vote, and I will try to make sense of this game, but this is my current mind set. Lucky flipping v meant I’ve (or we’ve) cleared someone for the wrong reasons and I don’t even know where to start.

I was about to give you a rant to ask why the wagon for is important.

But I will still ask you something, Litten:

Why wouldn’t you just let Lucky live so he can prove that Eliza did indeed redirected Lucky?

Why would did you ignore my read on Italy/Lucky/Eliza and not decide to CFD into Richard like I suggested you to do?

So you knowingly lynched Lucky over nothing?

This is a good start, nice!

Wisdom/Italy doesn’t really make sense in my mind because of how hard Wisdom has been pushing Italy over the last couple of days, I feel like they would have been pushing other people for understandable reasons. They have also cleared Chloe for pushing them which makes me ??? If Italy is their scum mate why are they pushing the POE so open. And if wisdom/marl weren’t the team I would have just nightkilled marl atp if I were wisdom to clear themselves

No
I lynched lucky because I couldn’t see a team otherwise
I had to know if something was wrong, which it was

1 Like

also yesterday I was a hecking idiot
also i recieved a response to my question in the night saying that my thing about lucky being wolf roleblocker doesn’t work anyways

I already told you it was wrong, but no.

You didn’t see me responding that lynching Lucky is wrong.

If you can explain why wolves would have 2 extra killing roles I might be on to look further on Frost but I don’t really see it? Also he’s pretty much been town reading me the whole game and wolves needs me misyeeted. With that in mind it’d make more sense for CRich to be a wolf after all, considering Chloe hard pushed me and don’t have any mech to back the slot up.