Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Eliza had a chance to prove she’s town with her one-shot redirection to catch a factional killer for that night and picked Lucky.

Eliza also did vote Lucky last time

What is your role @marl we’ve been asking for while about your flavor claim as well.

you’d know if you read the thread sir

also i already said d1 i’m glen elg

You did at least let us reminded, what exactly is this lottery winner role you mentioned, it sounds nothing more than flavor history

Okay so this was Lucky’s legacy.
Hnnnngh I don’t buy it.
I hate to be relying on mech at this point but it really feels like Frost is the most likely to be town alive.
I messed up the mech reasoning in last game but turned out that “one of each on each team” should have been enough to find the wolf and I don’t really think there’s a difference here. One killing role on each team. Wolves had Babel.

What are your not-the-team right now? And why?

Like, it feels like no one has the team so we need to do this backwards.

First I thought it was Crichard/Eliza, but I feel wary with Litten and Marl as well.

Rest of us three should be safe. I hope.

We’re looking for town we miscleared as town after all.

Oh have I done wrong?

So the ones you’re confident on being town are me, you and Italy?
Why Italy?

Yeah but whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

With the interaction between lucky, as well Chloe at the time from what they read them as town.

Now lucky is lynched however, I have a feeling someone from that wagon is covering Eliza.

Right
Sorry but I’m gonna ignore that
I’ve been burned by others meta reads too many time to care about them in end game
Right now I’m just thinking about who Italy is unlikely wolfing with in case he’s a wolf.
Don’t have time to dig into it right now though.

Lucky reacted town by voting town from what Eliza have claimed their redirect action.

His intended target have been Italy before Eliza claimed to have redirected, please tell me that is town mindset?

Frost I’ve explained what my role does like 800 times to you specifically

The first time two players are tied at EoD, if one of them is a wolf the wolf will always lose the tie and die

I fail to see how’s this related being lottery winner that ‘rig’ the game?

Oh wait I answered my own question.

People assumed Lucky will drop wolf alignment too and didnt bother to check it.

It’s called being lucky :wowee: