Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

@marluxion
You probably have more experience with Chloe than I do. Please go through their posts after Leafia flip wolf and tell me if their play resembles their village or wolf play. Are they more likely to deepwolf or power wolf as a wolf.

Chloe going insane is me right now but like a couple days earlier how am I supposed to wolf read it

I think wolf Chloe would just let us mow down villagers before they start that behavior
But I don’t know them well enough to actually know this

Which means…I need to look more at wisdom

At the beginning I mentioned that I don’t do meta reading on other players, because it takes lots of effort and got nothing to do with the current game.

And so what if you find behaviour and style different from one game to another, what exactly does gain you information about the other player that doesn’t admit or deny guilty?

Some players benefit from that reading and analysing the player on different games before, because they have experience to find inconsistencies knowing what to do.

If you’re not up for the task, coming back after finishing the job, doing house chores or something like, why try?

Do this explain why I sound confident about the town reads on Lucky and Italy?

Frost, what I’m saying is, that I don’t see why Chloe played the way they did, if Chloe and Eliza is the wolf team. In that world, Chloe could have put significantly less time into the game and still do perfectly fine.

For me to believe that they are a wolf, I would have to believe that they would try to town case App/Lucky (both of which people were suspecting), while trying to push suspicion onto Wisdom, someone that was “cleared by mechanics”, instead of taking the easy way out and pushing on the villagers that people thought would just be wolves.

Like it’s possible, which is why I’m asking someone who’s more familiar with their play in order to know what Chloe does as a wolf.

No
It doesn’t

Don’t metaread, that’s the whole point of my post.

You’re wasting energy trying to solve that way.

You have no idea what I am trying to even do
I’m trying to know what she has done in the past as a wolf. If you don’t want me to meta read, then I’ll just end up with them as villager and you can complain when I try punting Italy or wisdom even if you village read them.

The biggest hesitation with Eliza from me is that there is basically no signs of her redirection at all. Literally she could have confirmed it if she swapped either Chloe or Litten but she hasn’t even tried

engineer gaming

How is that your biggest hesitation? She clearly acted like she had a redirection ability. What world are you living in?

1 Like

Both Chloe slot and Litten are claiming basically unlimited weak invests so why does town Eliza not try to clear herself or
Do anything at all

Secondly, I wouldn’t be so 100% sure in probability that flipping wolf on Eliza will make Richard become top priority lynch next day.

Are you kidding right now?

what is this bullshit marl

Because she can CONFIRM IT by swapping one of the invests

hot take
litten is powerwolfing
and chloe

why would she want to do that when she can use it on scum and redirevt their action

1 Like

You get TOLD if someone swaps your check