Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Your slot didn’t push for italy to be flipped, you pushed for WISDOM to be flipped that day

Also we know some kind of scum empowerer/ninjaizer exists because wisdom didnt see the kill on proph n1

If you’re going to ignore my posts where I said Italy should be flipped, then it’s clear that we aren’t going anywhere.
I can quote them if you think I’m making it up.

no your posts today dont matter because we’re close enough to the end of the game that scum want to not be aligned so they always have a chance at lylo

I don’t think you believe that yourself. Everyone’s posts matter.

you can’t just read the first half of the sentence and ignore the second half crich :joy_cat:

And yet you made the most ridiculous statement I’ve ever seen, saying my posts don’t matter.
Dude if you’re scum, you spewed me as town. Thanks for that.

if i were scum i wouldn’t even be in this thread because i dont really like playing with 30% of this game

if i didn’t owe it to proph and wisp to try to win i would definitely not even be trying here

this game has been the polar opposite of fun

Marl did vote Eliza at EoD1 when it was a choice between Babel/Eliza. Which imo would point towards those two not being paired.

you are very clearly not even aware of the dynamic that was happening on day 1

where people are voting doesn’t matter because they were LITERALLY told where to vote by me

We were setting up a tie between babel and eliza for my role
the ONLY credit given for babel is to me and not to any of the people voting them over eliza, they were there because i ordered them to be

Marl if you’re town, then solely focusing on my slot isn’t going to solve the game for you. I still remember when you said that Frost and I are a possible team, when they voted with you on my wagon at EoD5. As it makes sense to vote one’s partner and risk them going over rather than a townie as scum Kappa .

Honestly at this point, the fact that no one has been able to find convincing arguments on who my hypothetical buddy at this point, should be a warning to town that any solves that include me are bogus.
Do what you will with that.

yeah i forgot frost was our dayvig, he’s probably just always town since dayvig plus the poisoner role is too much kp for scum

Lets see who has been ruled out as my partner so far.
Frost because they’re dayvig and that + poisoner is probably too scum favored, and that they pushed on me at EoD5.
Marl is obvious, because of how we’ve argued today.
Italy unless you’re tinfoiling that I “investigated” my partner and got caught visiting them, when I could have visited someone else who is town.
Wisdom because of the greencheck.
Eliza because they are counterwagon to Babel at EoD1. Unless you believe Eliza is w/w with Babel.
Litten probably wouldn’t have had such a hard time reading me if they were my partner.

I do say he is wolf, it’s because lynching Leafia as wolf is so obvious, because their ability for the dead can reveal information that mafia don’t want town to find out both mechanical and socially. I tried to divert the lynch to different wagon, that I called them town.

I don’t understand sorry? Seems little tricky to me.

A ninja is invisible to these roles, hence I still doubt you.

Your role action for checking flavor name, I have no doubt. But in theory you can still attack anonymously with passive ninja factional attack hence its not showing.

We could have resolved the Italy/myself team once and for all yesterday.
Though the confirmed visit to Italy on my part lines up with how Italy and I have treated each other so far. I push them and Italy points out correctly that my slot did indeed call their flavor correctly.

The thing is if Italy and I are town/town, then lynching both of us would lose the game from my perspective.

I may have mentioned this before, yet read through how Ici and Chloe have treated Leafia collectively and try to determine if it makes any sense for my slot to treat Leafia as happened in game if we were hypothetically scum partners.

Polar opposite, I know. That is far I remember