Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

They misunderstood me, yeah.

I rephrase it proper: Itā€™s over, Eliza and Italy. Your days of jeopardizing the court is over

itā€™s still impossible for me to be a wolf in the world where crichardā€™s role is so much as a real thing

Do you have facts and proof to back that up?

mafia isnā€™t a facts and proof game

I feel like I am interrogating the NSF leader again as J.C Denton

an item thief who canā€™t steal items is what may be known as ā€œfancy vanillaā€ or just ā€œvisitorā€ perhaps
there is no such thing as fancy mafia goon in 17p rolemadness

1 Like

There is a lot of negativity in thread right now and I just want to say it is all being directed poorly because you are ALL wonderful beautiful people. Instead of getting angry at each other we need to face our common enemy: Marl .

Now I want to begin this by saying I hate rumours and unconfirmed gossip but I think there is a very real and genuine possibility that Marl is actually the antichrist. Again, this isnt a smear campaign, I am just asking questions and I want that to be clear. These are some of the questions we should be asking.

Where was Marl when the Corona Virus started? I certainly donā€™t know where they were and if they can confirm they werenā€™t in Wuhan planning the whole thing.

Where was Marl when Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated leading to WW1? Iā€™ve never seen Marl even mention there whereabouts at the time.

Has anyone ever seen Judas and Marl together? I think not.

Where was Marl when the dinosaurs got wiped out? I personally know Marl has no respect for life, human or otherwise, and it is AWFULLY convenient no one can place them during the MURDER of the dinosaurs.

Eventually these sort of instances stop becoming ā€œcoincedencesā€ which we can ignore and form part of a larger pattern of corruption, evil, and immorality.

I argue it is our responsibility, nay, duty, to force Mar to face the consequences of their actions and everyone they have hurt.

2 Likes

Oh, I wasnā€™t expect that kind of facts. I couldnt find anything on google what item thief means.

choose a player
if they have any items, you steal them

1 Like

itā€™s a surprisingly simple role

/Vote Marluxion

I donā€™t see how this canā€™t be a wolf at this point

My problem was I couldnā€™t find a article about item thief role somewhere.

Something like fruit vendor?

I think heā€™s been townie for marl but like
who the fuck can be a wolf if heā€™s not one

marl is tonally v
also if he flips v and me vs crichard is tvt then lylo is going to collapse in 7 seconds flat

1 Like

I can see Italy and Richard switching votes to Marl just show they will be desperate very soon, watch.

1 Like

I agree he sounds v
Iā€™m just confused on who to flip if heā€™s a v

ah yes, italy and richard

iā€™m also the only one who has killed wolves this game
and the only one actually spewed v by leafia

but go off king :joy_cat:

1 Like

coughs Italy and Eliza

1 Like