Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

That’s fair I guess

Also wait this logic here would only make sense if you knew 100% for certain Eliza was town

Because the world I was considering yesterday was Eliza/Crich with crich being scum rolecop and Eliza being scum disruptive

Either way up way past my bedtime and need to reread all three of you tonight

Plus Chloe again and ici
Gonna be annoying sitting through an iso full of insults directed at me but :joy_cat:

1 Like

i forgot about the whole marl/ici thing entirely

I’ll skim wisdom again as well but I don’t think she’s scum and if she is the game was literally rigged from the start

I was pretty sure they were town yesterday
I told you why I thought they were town
I even pinged you about it, but decided to just let it go because maybe I was wrong, and it would be easier to see the team regardless of their flip

but at the same time I don’t think it became anymore obvious, my first instinct is it’s just you and wisdom and that Italy/Richard are just a distraction

But like
I don’t think that makes sense either

Again, this is why I wanted you executed yesterday, but no matter what I did I felt like I was gamethrowing in some way, so I decided to just let you do whatever you want and see what happens

Anyway
Think frost was claiming lightning rod of some sort
Probably
He said he would be dead on sod7

Sigh

I’m very tempted to just vote now
haviny adhd and being in lylo is not a good combination

i’m considering it purely because i think if crichard isn’t a wolf this game is irreversibly fucked regardless

I would say go for it, but that’s just me deflecting responsibility off of me for losing the game if you are wrong and I’m right :wowee:

that being said
I don’t recommend voting early
I recommend waiting for Richard

i will suffer all the joycats for your sins

1 Like

But like
I think Richard doesn’t ever claim that he got an upgrade in that scenario if you are town because all he did is add credibility to you
But that’s such a short guided read that I’m not putting much stuck in it

if it’s not crichard then the wolfteam is either marl/wisdom or going to give me a fucking aneurysm

If marl is town though
And you are town
You are right that it’s Richard and wisdom
It’s just

Honestly I’ll rather lose to wisdom and then just blame myself for trusting mechanics over reads (atp I have given up on reads for wisdom, I still think they are scummy here but mechanics clear them if marl is town)

And the way you still are touting about your world view feels townie to me, like you haven’t even changed it even when I started to suspect marl, so like, it looks good for you if marl is a v

idk what I’m saying anymore

I should put quotes around “mechanics clear then”

And like
Why
Why did Chloe play that way if they are wolves with wisdom
That’s why I think your marl read is faulty
I just don’t see why they bothered to do what they did

is it you and marl