Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

marl/litten would be some brain frying bullshit so logically at least one of you two are a wolf and those are better odds than i usually play

That would imply weā€™re both town and weā€™d immediately lose once we cross vote.

what

Marl and Litten being both scum would mean You, Wisdom and I are all town and the odds that we cross vote is incredibly high. Which would be game losing for town.

yes it would also imply the entire gameā€™s been fucked for the past 5 days now

If thatā€™s the world weā€™re in, it would be best if I donā€™t think about the game after this is all said and done.

and that litten has been repeatedly making posts that gradually grow in fear that marl is deepwolfing which would serve basically zero benefit for a wolf to do to another wolf in endgame

As Iā€™m an Aussie, if itā€™s decided I cross then it would be better not to wait until late night tomorrow. As Iā€™m probably going to have an early night.

when threads cool off i start bouncing and i hate it
stop actually having some form of logic before i begin rationalizing marl/wisdom stop it

whoops the way i iso people is to respond one post at a time

ignore me if iā€™m being annoying

wallposts make me cringe

someone quoted a post you made
someone quoted a post you made
someone liked a post you made
someone replied to a post you made

1 Like

let me make the game easy for you if you are v

i am never a wolf here

even completely disregarding the fact that i singlehandedly picked out babel to die d1 and he was the strongest flipped wolf role iā€™ve seen in months

i never push a teammate the way i did leafia day 2 and 3 even if i was going to bus
it was p much leafia the entire day pleading with me while i hard ignored her because it was -EV for thread health to argue with her and it would annoy me

if i was going to bus i would have tried to milk the interactions more

iā€™m just town

1 Like

meaning unless shit is completely fucked and my role was meant to be useless from the start, wisdom is also always v here

so exactly 1 villager in the crich/litten/you pile

want @Wisdom to see this too because iā€™m p sure she was humoring me being scum and iā€™m just not

the entirety of the ici/you shenanigans pull the rug out from under me though
i donā€™t know why ici would make such an absurdly aggressive attempt at clearing leafia day 1 and i donā€™t know why you would attempt to counter a misclear so hard

anyway
continuing to iso

iā€™ll stop quoting stuff i just find funny so i dont annoy people :joy_cat:

iā€™m p sure ici was literally just playing up the thing they did in the last mash with me to try to make me think they were doing the same thing they did with phighter there, but they went super overboard with it

either way, havenā€™t gotten there yet so canā€™t comment on it with confidence

yours is the first iso i was going through since it was the shortest

i also think crichard/marl is impossible for the same reason
the situation progressed and defused pretty organically as far as i remember and not like it was either taken to or stopped in a wolfchat

aaand one of the loudest voices against just eliminating leafia was chloe
albeit alongside wisp but still