Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

yeah
that’s probably why “Despite being a spew goldmine”, we haven’t caught any wolves from leafia’s spew

litten was her partner and was likely coaching her the entire damn time

socially i could maybe see it being litten/wisdom but i can’t humor that world atm

holy fuck apprentice is a goddamn king

yeah good post for wisdom too
“killing leafia is +Ev regardless of alignment” i doubt is an angle a wolf takes about their wolfmate, she’d just find a reason to scumread her if she wanted to bus

:joy_cat: for seth

looks like the chop chop method

didn’t make the cut

Ok then Wisdom is probably just town from Leafia in case anyone doubted this from greencheck. I will say that wolf!Marl clearing wisdom with a greencheck is kinda out there if the two of them are different alignments. Which means that Marl/Wisdom are always the same alignment and if Wisdom is town from Leafia spew, then Marl/Wisdom is town. If this is all true, then the solve would be Italy and Litten

not sure between you and italy yet, still leaning you as scum

i’m p sure litten is literally always a wolf here

what did leafia’s vote history look like
did you compilte it

I don’t remember Leafia ever pushing on Litten until it was obvious she was getting punted out of the game at EoD3. Which as I said before reminds me of Deus Ex 4, when she voted Seth after hard defending him which btw was a hammer vote.

or didja just scroll through it

to this day i still have no idea what this man was talking about here

ok if litten isn’t a wolf i can blame prophy
:joy_cat:

If Marl’s a wolf he’s been compulsive bussing anyway so wouldn’t say it’s impossible, more likely that he’s just town though.

ok thank god i’m finally done in the first thread
i can stop being worried about accidentally posting there

I mean yes I agree that this is probably true, it’s pretty much how I’ve read you the last couple of days. You were in town meta before Leafia flipped, even.

1 Like

CRich’s posts gives me doubt
I also still doubt Chloe would treat me like that if the slot was a wolf

And if Italy’s a wolf I’m gonna be so mad if I throw it here today by not voting him

But
Why am I still alive then

I hate this

I scrolled through it. I’ll quote them here.

Weird how Leafia only votes Litten when she is about to die and Italy didn’t get her vote.
Pretty much all her votes were on people who have flipped town from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

whoops
got way too lost in the sauce and lost track of time while reading

gotta do work stuff, be here off and on for a couple hours until i’m home

One thing MU did right was keeping voting history accessible for everyone in games.

1 Like

If Italy/Litten is the team, it’s possible that they’re thinking you 2nd guess yourself and vote wrong.