Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

I did not refuse to let you yeet them
I let you have FREE control yesterday too
And you lynched Eliza

I said ā€œdo whatever you want today but if a wolf isnā€™t executed then :wowee: ā€

Which is the exact opposite approach I would take to the game if I was a wolf

thatā€™s the thing
no one was going to re-eval her and iā€™m pretty sure she knew that
she was just making posts for this exact reason to be used as spew later

if they are all used for spew later then why are you looking at these posts for spews and just cherry picking which ones can be used

ā€œdo whatever you wantā€ and the only wagon options are Italy and eliza because frost wouldnā€™t re-evaluate on eliza

you were setting this up dude

you had an option to execute Richard
you could have hard tunneled it
yet you didnā€™t for the last two days

I disregarded most of the leafia posts after d3 started actually and near the end of d2

you can go back and verify that from my posts here

the day before last i did though, i was just ignored
the first day he was in i pushed hard to get him killed because i thought he was agenda pushing on wisdom

Admittibily less than I remember

I mean
I think you were ignored cause you werenā€™t loud enough

also the ā€œIf you dont yeet a wolf today iā€™m going to yeet youā€ bit is a really overplayed wolf strategy

puts all of the responsibility on one villager and if they arenā€™t right you just instantly win the game

I havenā€™t even tried that hard to yeet you today
Which is already out of my wolf range if you seen short night where I basically hard pushed Chloe because of the fact that I thought it would be funny if I could get them executed

the ā€œwhat in godā€™s green earth is this postā€ is not me saying we should be taking that post into consideration
that is obviously just antispew :joy_cat:

itā€™s the fact that i didnā€™t see that post until earlier last night

bro
I said ā€œleafia was open wolfingā€ after that post and then immediately Italy and wisp pile on me for ā€œwhat do you mean itā€™s obviously a joke thatā€™s a pretty wolfy takeā€

1 Like

Iā€™m still somewhat salty from that

1 Like

tbf if youā€™re not town thatā€™d explain why you were way more hyperaware of that being the case, because you would know if she was planning on openwolfing

but yeah if you are town thatā€™s a big :joy_cat: moment

italy had some really good posts on d2 that make me think itā€™s not him though

i quoted some earlier
meanwhile the leafia spew on your and crichā€™s end is just like
bleh

Leafia play as both alignments is to seem townie and fail at doing it the majority of the time
I have never seen leafia open wolf as town, which I explained afterwards, and I doubt I ever will

I thought leafia actually had some ew posts with regards to italy, though
Which I can quote after I do other stuff

1 Like