Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Day 4 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Italy Alkali, Litten, Wisdom, Frostwolf103 4/6
Apprentice Lucky, Apprentice, Kiiruma 3/6
Not Voting Marluxion, Italy, Millium, ElizaThePsycho 4

This should be fine

kinda seems like tmi

Heā€™s caught regardless right, Kiiruma could swap votes with someone else or just keep it there so he can roleblock since he should be the last remaining wolf

If not, then heā€™s mech cleared.

Its a win win

By that I mean that in case thereā€™s attack regardless of blocking apprentice then heā€™s cleared for being mafia, you understand @Marluxion

yeah thats only if italy is mafia though
there are 2 mafia left and kiirumaā€™s roleblock is face up

2 Likes

@Litten I have a suggestion, you will add me to the truth list when that flip on italy is W

That way, I can afford to shoot on whoever Kiiruma is roleblocking and if thereā€™s no attack, then that player is quickdrawed quickly I end the game immediately.

I wonā€™t shoot in case thereā€™s still attack going on despite Kiiruma roleblocking apprentice (or someone else)

@ElizaThePsycho Can you confirm that your once-per-game ability that you can self-target the redirection with factional kill?

1 Like
1 Like

I have a hunch I am the one screaming

1 Like

God this is so hilarous and accurately describes apprentince play if heā€™s town

This isnā€™t to call him dumb or anything but itā€™s making fun of the fact that we didnā€™t really explain anything in depth because we like, assumed other people would be understanding why the test was wolfy

ā€œNo time to explain, we gotta catch him nowā€
ā€œYOU HAD THIS WHOLE TIME TO EXPLAIN, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUTā€

1 Like

So let me get this straight:

I am the side character, youā€™re the detective and the janitor is apprentice?

if apprentince is mafia yes, but idk who the side character is
if heā€™s town then apprentince is the side character, leafia was janitor, me and Chloe were the detective

1 Like

The janitor is the first line of defense against incompetent cult members

1 Like

Hey hey, Sseth here.

noted: in future all future cases I make will be based around making them are reusable as possible

The best donā€™t need to explain, they just know

Okay game plan:

Really, I donā€™t care who we execute today, as long as itā€™s in Wisdom/Italy/Apprentice

Personally, I think that Italy/Apprentice is the team, however I understand that for mechanical reasons and some social reasons that this might not be the case, namely how Wisdom didnā€™t even notice Leafia visiting when they probably should have noticed Leafia visiting.

However, I think this mechanical stuff can be explained away by the following theory: The person on the most truth lists each night is granted an upgrade, and a person on the most deception lists is roleblocked. I think this theory makes sense from a balance perspective - wouldnā€™t make sense to have deception lists if they did nothing, and it would be nice to limit amount of upgrades each night.

This makes more sense than ninjaā€™s being able to hide another mafia members visits for apparently zero reason.

@Alkali
Your theory is probably debunked
Leafia couldnā€™t have visited cause their action failed n1 because of deception lists