Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

eh
I disagree, honestly
I see what you are saying though, and I’m not gonna be as stubborn as I was on app yesterday, but I think if Italy and Seth are the team then they would want to distance from each other yesterday

1 Like

Yes

lucky > wisdom

Just in time, I got back from watching Top Gun: Maverick

wisdom
targeting lucky?
or other way around

the other way around
lucky was redirected to wisdom
i think
lemme check it again :wowee:

yeah lucky was redirected to wisdom
including kills

1 Like

I’m glad Kiiruma died cuz I was scared of kiiurma/Chloe throwing my reads off

So…in other words they could be roleblocked too from getting the double votes out.

But weren’t you suppose to do Wisdom > Italy?

Plz kill me lol

2 Likes

see the thing is that leafia spew looks really good for lucky

like it straight up just looks like TMI and pocketing to the 50th degree. i dont think thats how she treats a partner like ever

but then im left with italy/wisdom which… i dont think is the team just based off of yesterDay’s votepark from her

so something is wonky yeah

^ my post on the spew

this was the instructions

one sec qouting it

Idk, if its Seth I’m pretty sure my earlier tinfoil of Seth + Wisp makes more sense than Seth Italy

Because the only indication of proph being killed by a ninja is wisps claim I’m pretty sure

1 Like

The only time we need to hard rethink is if killing Italy and Lucky leads to one wolf pelt

1 Like

my hesitation is that wisp literally snap claimed it after wisdom claimed though

behold

litten being rb’d on wisdom is just fueling my tunnel more lmao

1 Like

okay I’ll read it

I still think Chloe is a wolf and I feel bad, I’m worried I’m just taking a winning poe and potatoing but apprentice being town didn’t really change my mind

1 Like