Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Eliza is gunna solve this game, good lucky guys

1 Like

Its also likely that the mafia didn’t vote for apprentice, which makes it easier for us.

@WindwardAway just shot 4 out of 6 wolves as vig

I’m out again
Still don’t understand the Kiiruma kill.

3 Likes

I mean I don’t actually remember the votes, but that surely isn’t something I can ever use as relative info, it’s just wifom, or something that I choose to believe

the one thing that gives me doubt about a w!wisdom world is im not confident who her partner would be

my lizard brain says she isn’t partnered with italy because of yesterday’s votepark and lack of defense - but in reality the plan coulda been to swap and we cant know that because people shifted back over to app so it wasnt necessary

i think seth is mega spewed v from leafia tbh - and like, if wisdom is a wolf its confirmed leafia was tmi’ing the tie shit, which means seth is ~always town since leafia pushed for a seth/leafia tie at multiple points. so yeah they arent partnered

so… wisdom/italy?
would make sense since italy is one of the few ppl that can be the roleblocker
hm

If wisdom is wolf, her ignorance is really really throwing me off lol

chloe i’m not sure how to tell you this but kiiruma was on me last night

why would leafia constantly try to justify to the thread why wisdom could be a villager when everyone was suspecting her lol

oh yeah

so to be wolf rber you’d have to be immune to roleblocks
since
litten was rb’d

so who tf da woof

@Millium

The EoD vote count

To make Leafia look good? But then again you weren’t asking.

Why would leafia bother here

1 Like

i believe kiiruma was actually on me twice in a row so :joy_cat:

if wisdom is a wolf
I def think Seth is spewed clear
If wisdom isn’t though
…

Speculation, lack of foundation, hearsay. yadda yadda.

I mean at least no point of going back looking at Prophylaxis again, already exhausted our options to look at, even the possibility that wisdom lied about the ninja.

You know, Night 1 attack

if wisdom isnt a wolf then its

just seth/italy i guess
even though i
dont think thats super likely

but seth was rb’d n1 and you were rb’d by maf

and italy was rb’d last night and seth was redirected to wisdom and you were rb’d by maf

so rber is just rb and/or redirect immune in that world i guess?

im hesitant to say ignore spew and read Seth posts instead since that’s how app got chopped lmao but like

When’s the next vanilla game on this site? :joy:

1 Like

Anti-claim in effect, did you claim at Day 1, @Litten?

No
I didn’t