Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

what if i told you he’s almost always w/v with chloe

I did think his “Leafia is outted” was a bit silly
Anyways going to sleep

wait how does this work
i was roleblocked both nights 3 and 4

Chloe - Town
Millium - Town
Italy - Wolf
Marl - Town
Lucky- Wolf
Frost - Town
Eliza - Town
Litten - Town

We are looking for 1 replacement, DM us if you wish to replace in.

@CRichardFortressLies has replaced @Alkali.

Do not discuss replacements.

Hello everyone! How are you all doing?
I’ve been watching the game from the sidelines, so I’m not completely behind.

Eliza being the counterwagon to Babel, the flipped wolf D1 is a good look for her.
Marl pushing on the 2nd mafia and arguably having the pelt does spew them as town.
Frost dayvigging Silviu if I’m not missing anything is probably just town, as from experience Silviu is a designated mislynch as town.
Litten’s treatment of Leafia comes across as unpartnered.
Lucky being a double voter is probably town, as Leafia did interact with the former in an unpartnered way.

I’m leaning towards scum being in Millium/Italy and Wisdom, though Millium being an early voter on Babel is more likely to be town than the other two names.

If my reads are correct, then the scum were trying to save Babel by voting on Eliza. There is a world, albeit unlikely that Babel/Eliza are w/w though I think that’s a tinfoil for LYLO if we get there and hopefully we end the game in two days.

Ngl, I’m disappointed that Apprentice was executed. As unfortunately, I’ve seen this in Wild West FM on the old FoL. Which I co-hosted.
I also get massive Clue(do) Mafia vibes from the Babel execution, as that game had the scum KP executed D1 and scum were trying and failing to save their KP.

it is incredibly unlikely that out of litten/you/wisdom all 3 of you are town

Interesting that’s exactly 3 names.

all 3 are investigatives

I know my slot claimed before I came in. Wisdom claimed 1 shot watcher if I remember correctly and reading Litten’s ISO to find their claim is going to take time. Out of the 3, Wisdom’s watcher claim is probably the shadiest as that led to protectives outing on Proph unnecessarily, which is something scum would want to happen.

To me, this doesn’t come across as distancing in response to Leafia. As I don’t think a scum asks their buddy in thread about a “read” on a townie. If anything, this exchange should have taken place secretly in scum chat.

Atlas died and had Wisdom as a scum read before death. Dunno why Wisdom wasn’t punted into the Sun over Apprentice here.

I understand Italy seems to be the consensus chop as of now, though let me offer up Wisdom as an alternative.
/vote Wisdom @Host_Account_3

BTW if Italy is scum, then this could be a rule of 3.

rule of 3 your own teammate while on the chopping block when they’ll be the last wolf alive

a peerless intellect

Yes we call it distancing around here.

here’s your random bump i need to sleep

Have a good night. If you are town and Litten/Frost aren’t dying, then I’ll reconsider my reads on them.