Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

I have no counter argument to that
I’m just saying that it’s possible, and that I’m not going to discount the possibility when I reread stuff tomorrow

I would think that his vote ending on my wagon is a big indicator they wanted me to go over.

I’ll bring up EoD5 VC if you think I’m misremembering/making stuff up.

This is for you @Litten .

Litten Marl may have backpedaled on why they think I’m scum post wise, yet the fact that they voted me over Lucky or Italy at EoD5 should tell you that they genuinely wanted me to go over.

Alright, see you tomorrow.

(That wasn’t my point in my argument at all)

(Absolute 0 progression from above to below)

here is me just scratching the surface on the leafia spew, it gets even worse the later it goes

i’m always town here and if you aren’t solving around me being always town you are going to lose us the game

me being town means wisdom is also town, again, or we lose the game (still going to iso her once i’m done with you 3)

one of you is a villager
exactly one
and i need you all to be more obvious on who it is

@Litten can you grab the leafia spew that you were saying makes you always town

i can’t find anything really but i know you said it existed a few days ago

also this entire time ici was hard defending leafia, leafia hardly even commented on it

She was ok with being town read by Ici, and got salty when Chloe came in, threw the town read out the window and decided Leafia was scum.

Leafia not commenting on Ici defending them shouldn’t be surprising, as she obviously didn’t see a need to rock the boat as long as she was being defended by my slot for starters.

chloe didn’t come in until AFTER leafia was basically outed

so

If you say so. Even if you don’t buy that my slot is cleared by Leafia, then I’d argue that how my slot has been treated and has treated others should indicate that solves including my slot don’t fit.

okay in what way

If Italy is mafia, then Wisdom is pretty much always town from the VCs.
Litten and Marl are definitely not the team, as the way they both approach my slot doesn’t come across as two wolves arguing over my slot from my perspective.

i think you’re a wolf and i know i’m town

so what “way your slot is being treated” makes you town

i dont understand

like i said earlier, if wisdom isn’t town we just lose the game
i’m not re-evaluating on the only mech i have

I’m clearly unpaired with you, because you tried to lead a wagon on my slot and ended your vote on my slot at EoD5.
Wisdom is unpaired because of your greencheck.
Italy trying to vote me out is never a bus from your perspective, as it builds from how my slot has pushed on Italy as well.
Litten I understand you probably won’t take my word on it alone, though I find the way they talk about my slot doesn’t come across as partnered.

That’s fair, and the way things are going we probably have myself/Italy crossvote.

yeah probably and if you’re town i need to figure that out