Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

I preferred to solve while being an unofficial spectator as a sub.

I’m going back to bed
wake me up when the hosts process my day vig

2 Likes

Day 7 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Italy CRichardFortressLies, Marluxion, Wisdom 3/3
Not Voting Italy, Litten 2
2 Likes

( @Leafia @Aleph btw we won )

1 Like

Italy has been executed. He was:

Ron DeLite

Town Item Thief

“So make sure they give me a guilty verdict! Pleeeeease!?”

World-Class Thief (Night): Target a player and steal any items they have. If you successfully steal an item, you and they will be informed of this. (Infinite uses)
Eliminate the Mafia.

The Mafia (@Marluxion @Babel @Leafia @Wisdom) have reached parity with the town and won!

2 Likes

i don’t know what arete wants to do with flavor

(reserved for flavor maybe idk)

1 Like

and this post is for end of game flavor maybe idk

2 Likes

Things did NOT go as planned d1 due to the timer btw

Holy smokes wolf chat blew up

1 Like

mod abuse
reroll and can game plz

2 Likes

Yeah and town is dumb enough to believe that a mafia treestumper could ever exist in a balanced game. It couldn’t, so I’m lock v to anyone with a functioning brain that thinks for more than two seconds right now. I’m absolutely never wolf. What do I need to do to get that through to everyone!?! I honestly don’t know if I can take another day of this stupidity. I literally have a history of seeming scummy as town but the second I seem even the least bit scummy everyone thinks I’m lock wolf for some reason without bothering to think about how I play as a wolf and as a villager. I’m so far out of my wolf meta that it might as well be in another universe! You’ve seen how argumentative I’ve been this game and how willing I was to risk death to prove that I’m a villager! That literally never comes from me as a wolf! Please, start actually thinking seriously about things! If you do, you’ll realize that I’m 100% correct. I thought people would be smart and that I’d be able to relax today, but I guess I guessed wrong. I just don’t care any more. Yet again,Marl ruined my enjoyment of yet another game by his antics. I don’t even know why I’m surprised at this point. Just once I’d like him to realize that I’m a villager and be in his towncore as a villager like my first ever game with him. I guess that’ll never happen though. Sorry about all this. I’m just fed up with things at this point. Just put me out of my misery and end it now. /vote Leafia @Host_Account_3

4 Likes

5 Likes

Lmgao

this is gonna be a salty post game

i’ve been drafting my thoughts over the game but i haven’t updated it in a while

(a lot of it is roasting wolves because i thought they were gonna lose for the first half of the game)

3 Likes

Hit me with it chief
I can take it

(also grant spec/dead chat pls)

1 Like

why did you bus your poisoner and then leafia

BTW I think subbing out is extremely selfish.

Please do not have me holding the bag when you have to bail out.