Millennium Theory - Anomalies Victorious

Like my suspicion that wolves get a bonus beyond “nothing happens” is speculation, but it is undeniable that it’s also just a thing that we’d have rather not happened or had to deal with today
Distracts from discussion, is a private vote and can nerf a PR, possibility for more smoke & mirrors schenanigans

1 Like

Speaking of distracts from discussion I have literally fallen victim to it

Having experienced a game where I was Mafia being paired with a slanking partner, I am heavily against the idea of “people who post one-liners usually flips Town”.

My “personal method of reading people” was never based on kindness or logic to begin with, so yeah: Of course it is uncharitable. (Hence why I told him to not look into it.)

I don’t know why you say he has given the most content out of everyone either, since I stopped remembering what he has done past the minor dispute with Daeron.

She mentioned in P#236 that it’d be randomized.

To reiterate my past self in P#352: I heavily doubt this is the case, as I believe that a Guardian Angel’s win condition is tied to the win condition, and not to some Passive ability that could be transferred over to another player.

I have a 1 shot bus driver I’m pretty sure that goes first in night order so can guarantee ranta is good

You have experience playing with me last time, you should know that I find ways to resolve some slots in time.

1 Like

I was about to say to leave Ranta alone for being disruptor can do good, then I read further down about the unique win condition that changes depends who roleblocks Ranta that night…

It doesn’t change my opinion.

Think jareks opening posts were objectively awful and seen them so similar things as mafia and struggled to see May’s logic

Therefore VOTE: Zone

I have a post restrictions that all my votes need to be non sequiturs

I don’t know guys but this entire situation just feels off to me lol. It reminds me of the day 1 mechanic in anni over on MU which allowed for players to vote for one player to become immune to death until after ITAs were over on day 2. And the choice for that target was stifled by people echo chambering each other to choose alexa just because she always dies on night one. Rather than choosing someone who people actually thought was town. I was worried about this and so were a few others, and I myself posited that while alexa does die a lot, she wasn’t actually towny and it’s probably a mistake to vote her. But I wasn’t towny enough myself to get people to vote for me or to get someone I townread voted. So she ended up getting it and was mafia

This is how I feel about the Leafia situation and the mechanic we are voting for in this game. There are a lot of parallels. We are voting Leafia for an OOG reason (she won’t be able to use whatever buff she gets very well as a wolf - the equivalent in anni being “alexa dies n1 a lot as town”) which is also silly because she will have a wolf team to discuss actions with. We aren’t voting someone we actually think is town. It doesn’t matter if we catch a wolf we vote in with this later because the damage we know of will stem from not getting the utility of putting it on a villager, not not killing the wolf on a later date. And I think the alternative - tutuu - is in my position in that game with respect to not being towny enough but knowing he’d be the better choice

and yes i am just assuming tutuu is town here, but if i have to choose between two people i don’t townread i am choosing the one who says they will be able to gain a mechanical benefit from it

1 Like

I would lobby myself to be vote but wolves having my 1 shot bus drive seems busted

I agree that thread state is poor
Scum is content

yeah we’re all asleep rn sorry we’ll fix that

I completely believe that you’re mafia off of this statement

so yeah until someone who is both towny and wants it appears I’m going to vote tutuu and I implore everyone else to do the same, especially if you trust me

i think it’s best to just entertain mech opportunities and then hold people accountable later, in FAM6 i was a bit distrustful of willow when she got voted in for the council but i still went ahead with choosing her for my ability like she asked, saying she’d get mech from it

zone is also wolfing it up imo and wants leafia over tutuu for the thing, so it’s food for thought lol

hey guys the contextless check-inner here doing my usual

the contextless check-inner knows the world’s their dinner

I don’t use whatever logic you are using, but I believe Ranta is not lying based on my gut.

However, as I have said in P#349, I unfortunately also believe that it is a good choice to execute her. (Even though -assuming she is not lying, she took the best choice possible of informing the Town about her role.)

Still… I kinda pity her. I would rather vote someone else out Today than Ranta. (And by “someone else”, I mean tutuu, because I do not believe his posts could be made by a Town member.)

*ISOs May*
She thought Underdog was wolf in P#113, before retracting that idea in P#117 due to his fast response. (She then proceeded to explain her thought process in P#132.)

In P#117, May said Underdog could be Town, so it was not a certainty to begin with.

(For the record, I only asked my question because I genuinely did not remember anyone townreading Underdog. I hope this clarifies things for you, because I think this is now clarified for me.)

Entertaining mech opportunities got so many villagers killed in FAM and was like, the secondary reason as to why we were embarrassingly close to losing despite being so accurate