[Misc] Drabble Duel: Doppelgangsters Edition - Atlas wins!

/lazy

3 Likes

/normal

who can tell me i cant play in my own game? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

…you cant play your own game

4 Likes

WHY NOT :sob:

3 Likes

you asked who could tell you you can’t

5 Likes

meanie ;-;

2 Likes

i reckon even if you cheated you’d still lose

5 Likes

QWPEWQ9EWQEWQIUEIWQEHIWQEHWQUE

3 Likes

/lazy

3 Likes

/normalboy november

4 Likes

/in

6 Likes

I do not know people’s writing styles well enough to go for the win.
/Lazy In

2 Likes

/in normal

i’m something of a larper myself

5 Likes

/normal

you guys are easy to copy for half of you it’s just saying something gay

7 Likes

i’m a little worried that allowing infinite votes means that the majority of answers all get voted and then not getting a vote feels like more of a “fuck you” rather than getting a vote feeling like your answer is actually good? idk

3 Likes

/in lazy

I do be lazy between school and my internship rn

3 Likes

like with the current system i predict that multiple people will get a vote on all of their submissions

2 Likes

We should let no one vote and everyone loses

4 Likes

if anyone else has a similar perception let me know and we can think of another voting system

i personally dont think it will be that extreme “fuck you” and that people will just like the posts they like. like we do normally in say cookie thread

this was the voting system of the previous drabble duel ran by arete and i thought it ran fine. not everything was liked by everyone

3 Likes

allowing people to do 1 like only per group of posts feels like tryhardy / sweaty to me, feels like during voting time the users would have to sit there and have a few fun posts they enjoyed reading but they’ll have to discard some which wouldnt feel great. so it would be like a competition. a bit more pressure. i feel like that is in the opposite direction of what im trying to achieve here, im just hoping people submit funny stuff so that we all laugh

5 Likes