MU Champs Season 11 - We're invited! (wow!) [Good luck in champze you dweebs!]

orange must be having some sort of mental episode to think today is Wednesday… it’s clearly Monday.

no :stare:

1 Like

i guess monday left him broken

Getting votes on anarchic is going well

1 Like

oh yeah that was today huh

gimme a few

Voting: Part 2

In alphabetical order, the three people proceeding to the next round of voting are:

The second phase of voting requires that you submit a ranked ballot to @cat (owned by myself and @Chloe)

Top choice player > second choice player > third choice player

You can also use an = to represent that you have an equal preference between the candidates.

We’ll be using the Basic Condorcet Method to calculate the winner.

Ballots are due 2024-04-07T00:00:00Z

1 Like

who is eligible to vote

uhh i think we’ve always operated under “has played a game in the last year” but i don’t really remember for sure if we had any restrictions on votes beyond not voting on multiple accounts?

@Arete can u confirm

1 Like

idr for sure, I’d be inclined to let anyone who’s played or hosted a game (including miscs) in the last year vote

1 Like

damn so i can’t recruit the turbros to counteract may’s simps

2 Likes

I don’t have SIMPS

1 Like

i feel like a couple of them played in minority rule or something

i will let one (1) stalin poster vote

1 Like

Except ME

quick Blue Dragon case on myself

1. I play on MU a lot so I know almost everyone who regularly plays there and am familiar with how everything works. so I will not be executed immediately for culture clash or stuff like sounding weird / coming across as generically Unseen-like which is how a lot of people get robbed
  2. i’m straight
  3. I probably won’t be able to do it next year cuz it’ll be my final year of uni and I’ll be too busy :nerd: (Unseen-like AtE)
  4. I get killed N1 a lot as Blue Dragon and this is historically almost always a free advance from qualis
  5. I win a lot as Unseen and have a no-bussing meta I am able to exploit lol
  6. this is me

thank u for reading!

12 Likes

have a dragonread

1 Like

Quick case on myself:

• may from skibidi toilet roleplay episode 67 part 3 if ur seeing this I’m a big fan of your post <3
3 Likes

orange L

2 Likes

Not like I was going to go anyways

2 Likes

Actual response cause I feel like this comes across as me not actually wanting to go :joycat:

• I think I will have fun. I love competition and pressure to improve and winning and losing and being talked about and being talked to. I like having eyes on me and being criticised so I can improve myself. I’m often too scared to join other mafia communities because I feel “uninvited”. Like nobody asked me to be there. Champs somebody asked me to be in, and I get to meet people from other communities and thus feel more “invited” there and comfortable joining

• This is the only reason I want to go! Because I think I’d like it! It’s not my job or my place to decide whether I’m the Most Qualified Candidate, that’s everybody else’s job as voters, and I’m not gonna case myself based on that. I feel way too biased on my own play fo compare it and I’m not gonna try. I am told I am Qualified. That is good enough for me.

• I can tell you what I know about myself: attention is my lifeblood, even negative attention, I think I’d have fun, I do not think I would not have a negative experience or see going to Champs as a burden in any case, and I’d do my best. Your job to decide whether my Best is good enough

8 Likes

This isn’t intended to be a jab at Arctic calling him biased casing himself FTR. I don’t think he’s biased on himself. I think I’m biased on My self. I genuinely just have a super warped idea of my own play and can’t assess it. Negatively warped I’m always saying everything is my fault when it’s not

3 Likes