MU Champs Season 11 - We're invited! (wow!) [Good luck in champze you dweebs!]

god damnit

this is what i get for not reading threads

2 Likes

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/44933-Mafia-Championship-Season-11-General-Thread?p=7921618&viewfull=1#post7921618
kyoko kirigiri is representing discord mafia too

I have a 0% winrate and an enormous messiah complex.
Send me at those fools.

2 Likes

I’ll have to decline unfortunately :(

Voting: Part 1

After nominations, the first stage of voting is Approval Voting. Please vote for all players who you would be okay with representing our site. You may vote for multiple people, and you may vote for yourself.

Anyone who receives at least 50 percent approval from among voters will advance to the final round of voting.

To emphasize: You may pick more than one person! Consider this effectively the same as you seconding a nomination!

• May
  • Arctic
  • orangeandblack5
  • Leafia
  • pandora/otterpopd
  • Magnus

0 voters

The deadline to vote is 2024-04-01T21:00:00Z.

@Magnus has not accepted their nomination, but since they didn’t deny they’re still eligible for this – they have until the poll ends to opt out if they’d like to, in which they will be excluded in the next round regardless of the results.

1 Like

i would recommend all moderators to vote on an alt :wowee:

oh too late I already voted on main :joy_cat:

we now know who the 1 voter is. integrity breach

2 Likes

well luckily you were the first voter so you seeing the votes quite literally does not matter! :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Even better if it was Akane Taira or Sora.

question what do I do if all of them

you can vote them all

1 Like

are we voting for who we’ll think have the most fun or who we’ll think win

1 Like

theres no objectively correct answer to this imo

i personally would believe in someone who has good chances of performing well while having fun but id hope nobody is playing and not going to have fun so :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I just realized

did hippo say no

this is very upsetting

1 Like

Yep.

something BAD is going to happen

1 Like

I mean, that’s equivalent to not voting at all, so…

1 Like

not at this stage, this stage is just “anyone approved by 50% or more of the voters goes on to the next round” so voting everyone slightly helps everyone go on to the next round

3 Likes