check your lore before saying very funny things

Hey its like my every other month post. Do me

2 Likes

tempting tbh

2 Likes

6 Likes

doomed expert is very funny to me

4 Likes

Italy is a crazy serial killer. He doesn’t have a creative enough motive to be a mastermind, he will just stab you and take pleasure laughing about it afterwards. But first, he will talk to you. He won’t befriend you, but he will grow familiar with you over time. Eventually you’ll be attacked, but he won’t let you know when it’ll be. He probably killed small animals when he was in childhood, and was released from juvenile detention on a lack of evidence after a cousin mysteriously drowned. In the story, he could just as easily be a villain as well as someone who kills the real antagonist, just so that the hero doesn’t need to dirty their hands.

8 Likes

why have i been pinged at 2 am with my therapist’s file

13 Likes

Oop. I didn’t mean to leak a patient’s file.

As summarised: not a villain. You’re actually a good person, through and through, and it’s plain to see. You have a few quirky personality traits that stop you from being the stereotypical hero; you say funny one-liners, you probably have an episode to yourself or identify the killer on your own, but you aren’t the protagonist or their best friend.

What sets you apart from the others is that you have a side story going on, a B plot. You’re starting a new struggling lemonade stall while everyone else goes on a date. You’re fighting vampires while they’re managing foreign relations. That sort of thing.

5 Likes

So B Plot protag?

4 Likes

The Perry to Phineas and ferb

5 Likes

Probably a bit less relevant than that.

4 Likes

Damn you did “spot” him

3 Likes

So I’m Kaitou Kid during a Detective Conan episode, make occasional appearances where I have my own plot/objective
(Conan solves murder, Kaitou Kid steals gems but is looking for a specific one for reasons™)
So that’s very cash money :dollar: ngl :+1: :+1:

The real question is, does a duck walk up to the lemonade stand?

2 Likes

Kaitou Kid does solve the murder occasionally on their own, even if that’s not their objective
Has their own show but it got discontinued :confused:

(Have to add that I think it’s discontinued for now but Detective Conan will take ages probably)

1 Like

The creator wanted to focus more on Detective Conan and I think they left Kaitou Kid on a cliffhanger too

1 Like

There we go, that fits.

2 Likes

Am I completely removed from the plot or do I get involved occasionally like Kaitou Kid?
Just have a different objective

1 Like

Coincidence that the man running the stand looks like Jon Arbuckle?
I think not!

2 Likes

Whichever you like.

2 Likes