Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Achro out of curiosity
did you break leafia and turn her into a robot

I wanted to kill her incredibly badly when spectating the game when she was tunneling furtive because it felt like she was stating stuff that didn’t make sense, and my bullshit detector was going off constantly

kinda like now, actually

2 Likes

not that didn’t make sense
stuff she didn’t actually believe

I never say anything I don’t believe.

That’s the scary part

1 Like

Boop beep boop.

2 Likes

First votecount of the day

JakeTheWolfie (2): Leafia, JakeTheWolfie
Leafia (2): Litten, Achromatic

Not Voting (11): Hazardwaste, ElizaThePsycho, IcetFeelsPain, Kiiruma, Beancat, Gorta, WizKvothe, Creature, Stew, Garfooled, LuciferChaos

What can I say? I think differently than most people.

I dont think i did.

Also imagine accusing me of sheeping lmao

You literally voted for me right after Litten did. His vote was bad enough, but yours is worse.

Why

Also i got the item i wanted from the race

I love this game tbh

I explained why already.

Hey leafia
If I said you were town, what would my reason be?

Not really

Oh no i agreed with another player your post looked bad. Curses i have done the unthinkable.

1 Like

Second race sign-ups will be opened in 2023-03-16T09:00:00Z 12 hours before EOD

Here’s where I explained it so don’t say I didn’t.

My best guess would be to try to make me think you were townreading me so that if we’re both villagers it can help get Achro off of me and/or to help you see if I slip up in worlds where I’m a wolf because I’ll ho pl efully think I’m in the clear and if you’re a wolf, you’d be trying to backpedal your way out of a slightly scummy vote on me.

I’m playing checkers while leafia here is playing 3d chess

1 Like

Laughs

Willing to give you the slightest of townleans for now since this approach that you’re taking doesn’t seem like one a wolf would take. As for Achro, guving him a slight wolflean for sheeping you with no explaination at all and refusing to explain why.

1 Like

Since selfie Achro.