Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I’m fine dying it’s a 1v8 but I’d like to win

I’ll have to take a closer look at ur slot. My vote stays for now. I was hoping Lemon would discourage me or smthing.
Tbh I don’t understand their sudden change of opinion bcus they were encouraging you about your TR on Eliza and aligning themselves with you.

who’s they

Lemonfairy

I’m not bothered a Lemon they’re going to get night killed if they’re town soon enough anyways

lol

Lemon what item did you get

I don’t align with anyone
only my townreads

I felt great about icet’s slot D3 b/c they agreed with me and we were vibing but Kiiruma’s flip showed that I was wrong, which in hindsight makes me wary about icet agreeing with me

@Lemonfairy what happened to your item

^response to question “who is more likely scum between Kiiruma and Eliza” (I mean, I would’ve answered the same but I’m including this anyway)

??

I think it’s mainly the inconsistency and flip-flopping between Kiiruma and Eliza that has me concerned

like icet first says they think the team is Leafia/Eliza/Kiiruma (which tbh doesn’t make sense)
then they say they think Kiiruma is mafia but can see them as town (?? TMI?)
and then that Kiiruma/Eliza can’t both be scum (contradiction of point 1)
then says town Eliza would not say X (Eliza is scum)
but votes Kiiruma
then votes Eliza

I got a heal and I used it

I… wasn’t confident on who it was in Kiiruma / Eliza

I’m so sorry guys, I have had sleeping problems the last few days

daylight savings time has really messed me up

this kind of makes me think Lucifer might be town
that and the fact that Kiiruma was NK’d

I don’t think scum Lucifer kills town Kiiruma when Kiiruma is townreading them that hard

congrats youre confirmed town now

ok?

I say otherwise. I see an experienced player always killing Hazard there so the fact Kiiruma died is surprising. Luce would kill a player TRing them to make themselves look better.

also this looks so bad

ig that’s understandable but it just gave me some bad vibes
who do you think is the final scum now?