Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I think I’m going to vote Magnus

You are free to play as you wish, but I would then prefer you to execute Wiz over Lucifer tomorrow.
Unless something happens, I’m not psychic.

I am curious to know what your suspicion is based upon, though. If it’s something like “you’re trying too hard” given your powerwolf comment, or Jake’s behaviour given what Wiz said earlier.

it’s a combination of Jake’s + your behavior

I can’t exactly defend Jake’s behaviour, given that Leafia’s immediate push on Jake for made up reasons is exactly what she did towards her scum partner in UFO, and I’m here arguing that her behaviour is consistent, although Eliza usually doesn’t “bus” (only out, apparently) her teammates until they’re already doomed.

JakeTheWolfie (3): JakeTheWolfie, IcetFeelsPain, ElizaThePsycho
Beancat (3): Leafia, Achromatic, Litten
Stew (1): Kiiruma
WizKvothe (1): Hazardwaste

Not Voting (7): Beancat, Gorta, WizKvothe, Creature, Stew, Garfooled, LuciferChaos

The “free for all” mentality refers to how the evil team weren’t really supporting each other, and were constantly knocking each other down at worst.

Secondly, my own macro behaviour should be accounted for, by the fact that I replaced into a highly contentious slot and allegedly had a yellow rolecard with three executions remaining, one of which was a mere number of hours away at the time, when Town had appeared to be struggling the entire game.
From my perspective, I can help best by either finding evils or getting nightkilled, which eliminates a suspect from the POE. Either way works for me.

Yet again 3 executions? Again from a Wolf’s perspective?

I really want to know who Lucifer votes

1 Like

Worst case scenario thing. You aren’t mechanically confirmed scum, I just think you’re the candidate.

1 Like

I wonder why didn’t you push me last phase and instead let creature die?

My instinct was to “answer” this statement as if it were a question.

Because at the time I suspected Hazard more, the rest of the Town suspected Creature, and it’s not all about me.

I suppose I need to see how everyone else votes first

@LuciferChaos @Lemonfairy you are summoned again to vote.

I don’t think a tie is wise

Fair enough.

Creature (3): Lemonfairy, Hazardwaste, WizKvothe
Magnus (1): Creature

Not Voting (4): Magnus, Gorta, LuciferChaos, Garfooled

The only players who were online during and after this time before EOD were Creature and myself. We couldn’t have even tied the vote.

Lemon was around for EOD2.

Tbf u could’ve tied it if u pinged me
(I wouldn’t respond, but I was around recently at the time)

1 Like

Imagine Hazard logging on and seeing they received three votes in the last minute of the day before dying at night.