Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Honestly I joined this game because I was pretty frustrated at randing wolf two mashes in a row and getting killed D1 and D2 in each of them. I was pretty motivated to do a lot of stuff early and that’s how I got that stream of posts earlier. But now I don’t have much motivation especially because I am focused on other more exciting things.

Is Leafia voting me solely because she thinks only me or her can be lynched today?

Because honestly that post I quoted from her early felt pretty making up reasons to wolfread my posts, especially when she expressed a townread on me for them early.

But like, there’s also a good chance wolves were pretty laid back all game. Town like only pushed Beancat (flipped town), Jake (who literally selfvoted and is doing fuck all if a wolf), Leafia and me (who I know to be town).

VOTE: Garfooled

Why is this town?

VOTE: Gar

2 Likes

Pretty much. I would be voting for Wiz if I thought I could get people to vote for him, but he has everyone way too fooled somehow.

I can’t believe I read Leafia more scum over Jake now

I completely missed yesterday’s EOD ftr.

I might miss it again today because I’m likely gonna be doing other stuff, but perhaps I’ll get to check in sometimes.

good question

Don’t expect me to solve this game in one go btw.

I was kinda trusting you all to easily find at least one wolf here, but that was a big mistake.

Society if creature posted yesterday

1 Like

I could do WizKvothe too.

I don’t have any reason to townread them either.

true

Who are all event winners?

To this hour I still do not understand the read on Wiz

Achro Litten Eliza Gar

Yawn so are we supposed to leave the event winners alive so they can use their prize?

Just read how he treated my slot. Wolfy beyond belief how he twisted everything I said to fit his own agenda. Villagers don’t do that.

Stop calling the pot black kettle