Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

If I roleblocked the killer I’m living anyways

I’ll just assume the simplified version then. Litten RB’d their to-be savior.

Same

I was expecting Litten to block Lucifer ngl

I would like to put forward the point of what litten said of simply being “there is no way not one of the winners up to this point didnt get a heal reward.” With this is mind i doubt litten would roleblock a reward to lower the chance of them surviving

And to bring that up garfooled that litten roleblocked and not anyone else is a bit weird

1 Like

For the record
If I did RB Garfooled I’m gonna pretend like I didn’t, unless I think it’s an actual redcheck

I would RB me too tbh
BESIDES THE FACT THAT I HAVE AN ITEM

1 Like

Also if I didn’t rb Garfooled I didn’t use my item
:kaisertroll:

Ah, I knew this would be argued to point towards me somehow… sigh.
Anyway, hello there. I understand some reasons for suspicion. That being my interactions with Leafia.

However, one thing which people might fail to realise is that in Leafia’s attempt to not flip, Leafia appealed quite a bit to me to vote on Lucifer. And also to Hazard, who is already known to sometimes give in to pressure when directly pushed upon.

I think this in itself makes me trust Hazard more and makes me think that Leafia’s overt buddying up to me might also lightly clear me.

1 Like

can I see your new solve ty Kiiruma

Well my basis is that I’m town coring both Hazard and Lucifer and nobody is going to trick me as to vote otherwise. Yesterday EoD did not feel like W/W wagons and Leafia’s desperation towards Hazard and myself makes me decide I’m gonna ride or die on Hazard being town.

Hello Kiiruma, aka, “I can’t wait to solve in this game” but is :crab:GONE :crab: for 80 percent of it.

10 minutes until /race in sign-ups closes for race 5

1 Like

I can make a full on list with a re-eval though I guess later. But I have this for now, since I’m currently just focused on defense

1 Like

do you think Leafia tried to save Creature their potential scum partner

/Race In

1 Like

:man_shrugging:
Honestly, maybe

can I see a new list

Hi Garfooled, aka, “I had an item and yet Litten still died despite that fact, but I’m getting away with it because apparently I was RBd.”

1 Like