Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

gn hazard

1 Like

Who has the rb?

no one but it exists in the 3 items

Oh! I thought someone has an rbā€¦lol

Iā€™m a bit confused. You town leaned creature because leafia went hard on them but you put me in neutral when the same leafia pushed me even harder than she pushed creature tbh. I donā€™t know but at this point I refuse to believe on anyoneā€™s reads.

Also, yeah this sounds like achro clearing other people and not me but it is what it is and I can be wrong.

Wasnā€™t this me as well? I pushed leafia a lot and was sus of Eliza too but only because icet and lemon kind of were sus on kiru that I started being sus of kiru. Iā€™m not getting how you are clearing people. You clear one person for something but completely leave the other person for doing the same thing.

Also, has anyone a good reason why we are not yeeting jake? At this point, I feel he is just silently murdering people while hiding behind the radar.

join the wagon

Wdym?

NVM. I saw you voting Jake so prolly you mean to join the wagon. So, here I go even though I would love to yeet you sooner or later and if things shift in your direction I may even change my vote but for now Iā€™m going with jake.

VOTE: jake

@Hazardwaste you arenā€™t taking into account how 2 wolves would try their darnednest to keep each other alive

Also Icet couldā€™ve joined the race I was in, but theyā€™re making it seem like they couldnā€™t right now for some reason

If I were in Icetā€™s position, Lucifer being my top SR, and knowing Iā€™m town, Iā€™d join to stop them from getting an item.

Or were sign-ups closed at the time? I donā€™t remember. Iā€™ll check.

Oh and also Iā€™ll get to reading Icetā€™s posts today hopefully so I donā€™t get stick on D2 reads.

I donā€™t have time to finish the races

1 Like

I like your answer.

So one thing I noticed while looking for the info above, Lemon had ??? quotations to find you suspicious.
I didnā€™t understand their ISO of you.
So Iā€™m gonna note that down and reread the thread after Iā€™mā€¦ More awake.

Truth be told though, that could be a legit answer from either alignment

Interesting votes on me

I wonder if they seriously think Iā€™m capable of making ladt nightā€™s kill.

If I didnā€™t win an item there, me killing Kiiruma would have been me killing myself. Before I had an item today, people wanted to execute me today and me getting rid of one of my own social supports would be a horrible idea as scum here.

Yeah, thatā€™s you wanted us to think by killing kiru so you can argue later that you wonā€™t kill your support system as scum. Kind of WIFOM here but ofcourse I can be wrong.