Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I’m not confident on my Jake vote and honestly would rather go Wiz today now or maybe Lemon / Garfooled but at the same time not really

How did you say that with a straigh face.

poison

Poison is still mechanical cause with that you can pinpoint where the poison is coming from :stuck_out_tongue:

-Before scum probably decides to bus Leafia.

-Also noteworthy but not even 10 posts later:

-This feels like early distancing that could be quoted back to later. (Oh wait I just checked and that’s EXACTLY Icet does!)

-Leafia also votes Eliza with Icet at this point. Both could be distancing.

-Leafia soft-clearing Wiz in regards to whether or not Achro and Wiz were W/W

-ODD, this feels like a collective nod to each other

-Too confident IMO

-I think both Eliza and Icet are hopping on this wagon together.

-Hmmm Eliza chooses not to bus here for a moment, Icet’s vote stays.

-This is a framejob

-Do you still think so?

-I think Lucifer/Icet hits a wolf now. And Lucifer has an item

OP----They changed to Lucifer here and I’m being accused of staying on Lucifer on D3! (I just didn’t want to hammer when Lucifer came outta nowhere to vote Leafia)

-As opposed to what it was before you for some reason decided to let Litten choose? (Leafia was top wagon)

-PFFT we should’ve known they had strongman by this.

-Unvotes after Litten “chooses” to vote Leafia here, do they need to? Feels calculated bcus they could’ve just voted Leafia when they felt like it and stayed on Lucifer.

-Maybe this is why they unvoted

As Eliza famously said, “Upon further consideration, die”
VOTE: IcetFeelsPain

Anyway, Icet being alive gives me tunnel vision. I don’t have the energy for today to look further into the other slots. But I read back to what Gorta proposed was T/W and with further context, it doesn’t feel enough.

Maybe I’ll change my mind later when I read into other slots. If Icet is town, I hope someone gives me more reasons as to why soon.

Honestly an interesting breakdown. And something i am happy to see go through.

But you did townread creature because leafia pushed them harder however not me. Don’t get me wrong but I practically caught leafia and was pushing her so much but still people are finding a hard time to trust me!

Ok so wiz my reason of suspecting you is for this one reason:

Why was leafia willing to 1/1 you

She was prepared to kill you then kill herself. Why would scum sacrifice one of their own just to get one town out

Thats my suspicion on you. It almost feels like she knew you would flip scum and give herself an alibi

That kind of makes sense but I guess, she was just desperate to live one more day because honestly she was pushing anyone she could. Infact, she even told me to push someone else when everyone refused to vote for me so Idk what to make of that.

Eh. Its just something thats scratching at the back of my head since that conversation.

If by chance i am correct and i have achro litten and kiiruma screaming at me to not be a scared little shit and go for it. I am so sorry

Unfortunately you are wrong this time and I believe leafia exactly wanted this to happen when she said that.

Would make sense.

@Frostwolf103 Can I still sign up for the race or is it closed?

Signups for race 8 start in 13 minutes

Oh damn someone else is awake at this time! Thought this was gonna be a free grab for me