Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Np <3 can i go to sleep now sir IceT sir.

I am gonna die of exhaustion

Gn hazard

Night IceT! Wish you the best mate! (You cant confuse me half to death in whispers here fucker)

1 Like

No. He can’t die since roleblocker usually comes first before kill otherwise there is no point of role blocking. Also, what if the killer skips a kill to frame me? I’m just worried that I’m going to be framed tomorrow.

So, I really recommend let hazard decide himself as who he will go for else the killer will be prepared and frame one of us.

Dont believe mafia can skip but i may be wrong. Let me check wording

We can directly ask the host!

@Frostwolf103 is it possible for a mafia to skip a kill? I mean they are optional or mandatory?

In the meantime, from the post

questions will be answered in rolecard DM

@Hazardwaste confirm this from host although I’m sure roleblocking someone is not gonna clear the person as either town or wolf since kills are optional

VOTE: wiz] this is outed they’re panicking

If he blocks town he does and we get a confirmed town

If you’re framed we get no kill which is a benefit

@lemonfairy @garfooled come here :heartpulse:

@hazardwaste can you give us a target if wiz is elimmed

Can we just decide you block me wiz whoever doesn’t get elimmed

Lol. This is more town panicking than wolf panicking tbh. And you asking hazard to reveal his target is quite sus since rber can stop the kill so there is no way hazard can be killed so your excuse to know their target is quite wolfish.

True but I get to be the next target which is what wolves would want in order to play a long game.

Oh gosh! Can’t we just keep this a secret? Why are you forcing him to reveal his target?