Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

@WizKvothe

You do NOT out who you MD before hand because Mafia with Item Cop can frame.
Additionally if you die with MD, we can’t get your information anyways.

You always out with roleblock.
If you die, the player you announced you’re roleblocking is confirmed town.
Mafia with Item Cop cannot make a false roleblock check, they can only make roleblocks useless from not killing.
If Mafia doesn’t kill, it’s a benefit for us. We get to decide who dies rather then the Mafia.
You are scared of being framed if you are roleblocked and there is no kill, so what?
What if you die? You’re in POE anyways. It’s a team game. Your teammates can win the game even if you’re framed.
Even if Mafia no kills, a final 2 of Gorta Hazard guarantees Town the win, unless you’re calling Hazard scum?

The fact that you’re panicking so much over Hazard saying they’re roleblocking you and the fact how you’re pushing me for making the mech decision suggests you’re scum.

I’m sure @lemonfairy and @garfooled can confirm what I’m saying is right.

That’s fine if we elim Wiz today. I want me or Wiz to go out today, and Hazard roleblocks the other. Luce can target someone else with the MD if they want.

Wiz can I see your readslist?

@Gorta it is about 3 hours before EoD you should break the tie

First, because I’m town, I have no interest in being killed so if I’m framed I won’t like it but it’s just a mere possibility I pointed out so you are right I should not panick unless it actually happens.

Second, revealing the roleblock target may tempt the wolves to skip the kill and frame the target so I don’t think that’s a good idea no matter how you phrase things.

Third, I had my doubts on you already cuz you pushed kiruma so I’m not just basing things on the fact that you tried to force out the role block target from hazard by saying “what if hazard gets killed?” which is totally not valid since the killer can’t kill the roleblocker if the roleblocker hit the killer.

And if by any chance, the roleblocker hit a town then not revealing the target may create uncertainty for the killer as whether he should go for hazard or someone else.

Mafia not killing = they lose a kill. They can only NK twice before we get an extra elimination. That is always a positive for Town.

So you get eliminated and I get roleblocked?

Ok what if it hits Town and Hazard dies. We lose a confirmed Town. There is no reason why you wouldn’t kill Hazard / Gorta tonight as Mafia.

I struggle to read this. If by chance a roleblocker hits town and Mafia kills we get another confirmed town what’s uncertain about that.

Sure!

Town

Gorta

Town Lean

Hazzard
Lemon
Creature

Scum lean

Lucifer
Garfooled

Scum

Icet
Jake

ok so let’s eliminate you today and have me roleblocked tonight

If Mafia kills every single night we have 4 eliminations not including MD and Roleblock confirming people

Or the otherway around

You / Me Hazard roleblocks the one who doesn’t get elimmed

You’re so worried about Mafia NKing to frame you, I’m not

I mean, if Hazzard reveals the target which he did then the wolf would know not to hit that target and so they would kill Hazzard instead so whether the target was town or not, we will never know that.

If Hazard reveals their target and Hazard dies their target is confirmed town…

If Mafia is roleblocked they cannot kill

I just pointed out the fact that Hazzard should not reveal their target. I’m all ready to get roleblocked but at the same time I’m worried about the consequences as well.

You haven’t given a legit reason for this other then you might be framed

Hmm…I think it makes sense now. Prolly I was reading too much into this. So, yeah I kind of accept now that revealing the target was maybe worth it although that doesn’t rule out the possibility that the wolves can skip a kill.

But yes, I’m ready to be rbed.

Wiz is either extremely confused or scum

That’s legit imo.