Same with Kiiruma, I want to hear your thoughts about leafia

I can see Creature flipping town over Jake

If Jake is a wolf gorta is probably town, btw
They voted outside the wagons on creature leaving Jake potentially hanging

Leafia looks bad here

with the benefit of hindsight we should actually probably have executed Jake
at least bean doesnā€™t make me irritated at their existence

2 Likes

Over the night I checked what leafia has done and they havenā€™t done really anything about Jake

They asked to be convinced about Jake from achro
Then when they said they were sold they were like ā€œIā€™ll see how they react to pressureā€
flashfotward here and Jake is still in the null with them not having been touched

Look, I wasnā€™t a god gamerā€¦
I just dragged my team from a town stomp into us getting to a F3.

Kiiruma / Leafia / Jake solve :scream:

redemption arc letā€™s go

Icet/Kiiruma confirmed???

true also Litten whatā€™s your read on me

Iā€™ve had a couple micro-reads on you that make me believe you are town, but when I actually look at you on a macro and meta level I just donā€™t really get how you are coming to certain conclusions. For example: Eliza
You stated that you thought they were scum because everyone else felt townie, but your previous posts did not talk about people that you thought were really townie, when I look at your previous game it felt like you were really active in getting explanations for your reads and interacting with people, so when I look at your play here I expect to see you give town reads on a lot of people and give out the reasons and THEN use those town reads as evidence that you should be pushing Eliza and executing them

But you didnā€™t

It also feels like whenever I ask for something from you that Iā€™m actively pulling teeth l

uh

It was a smaller game

so it was more comfortable ig

who were you town reading off vibes tbag made you think Eliza was a wolf

IDT I need to post my reads whenever I get reads or they changed but I can see that

You / Achromatic / Hazard / somewhat Luce / didnā€™t want to vote Kiiruma / Stew was afk / Bean was afk / I was town

50/50

Lemonfairy has replaced Stew, welcome to The Blacklist

2 Likes