Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

First votecount of the day

JakeTheWolfie (2): Leafia, JakeTheWolfie
Leafia (2): Litten, Achromatic

Not Voting (11): Hazardwaste, ElizaThePsycho, IcetFeelsPain, Kiiruma, Beancat, Gorta, WizKvothe, Creature, Stew, Garfooled, LuciferChaos

What can I say? I think differently than most people.

I dont think i did.

Also imagine accusing me of sheeping lmao

You literally voted for me right after Litten did. His vote was bad enough, but yours is worse.

Why

Also i got the item i wanted from the race

I love this game tbh

I explained why already.

Hey leafia
If I said you were town, what would my reason be?

Not really

Oh no i agreed with another player your post looked bad. Curses i have done the unthinkable.

1 Like

Second race sign-ups will be opened in 2023-03-16T09:00:00Z 12 hours before EOD

Hereā€™s where I explained it so donā€™t say I didnā€™t.

My best guess would be to try to make me think you were townreading me so that if weā€™re both villagers it can help get Achro off of me and/or to help you see if I slip up in worlds where Iā€™m a wolf because Iā€™ll ho pl efully think Iā€™m in the clear and if youā€™re a wolf, youā€™d be trying to backpedal your way out of a slightly scummy vote on me.

Iā€™m playing checkers while leafia here is playing 3d chess

1 Like

Laughs

Willing to give you the slightest of townleans for now since this approach that youā€™re taking doesnā€™t seem like one a wolf would take. As for Achro, guving him a slight wolflean for sheeping you with no explaination at all and refusing to explain why.

1 Like

Since selfie Achro.

*Nice

I just woke up and wow, the second race starts at 4 A M for me

Have fun

Littenā€™s bullshit radar seems cool but my bullshit radar is telling me a Town does not self vote 5 seconds into Day 1 after someone votes them as the second vote

1 Like

Hello. Have you played with anyone here before?