Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Not sure what to think of Creature. He can be null for now.

Please don’t nullread me

That’s tacky

Can you explain why you townread it please?

but like if you need time to townread me I’ll grant you that

I hate being townread while having no reads myself so I’ll go first get some reads

I should be pretty easy to read though

If what I am doing feels like something only good wolves can do then I am most certainly town because I don’t belong to the good wolves club

Also you’re now giving me quite generic responses which is a pretty nagl

but it’s a pretty weak reason to wolfread you rn

Willing to give Creature a very slight townlean due to how natural his posts feel.

Just trying to deduce your alignment a bit better.

Alright then you can go back to null lol

There’s probably at least one wolf in Achromatic, Litten, LuciferChaos, ElizaThePsycho, IcetFeelsPain and Garfooled if not more. It’s in wolf’s best interests to enter events and win them so I think they’re gonna be more committed into joining events.

Maaaaaaybe not Litten

Good day everyone, your local co-host here to inform you sign ups will be first come first serve, in the thread. Up to 6 people may in and the minigame will start 1 hour after the sign ups start (mostly because i need to actually be awake to host it).
TL:DR
Second race sign-ups will be opened in 2023-03-16T09:00:00Z 12 hours before EOD

Second race starts in 2023-03-16T10:00:00Z 11 hours before EOD

Until then,
-Dum

Possible but why wouldn’t villagers want to enter events to stop wolves from winning them?

You sure that’s supposed to be March 16th and not March 9th?

I mean random odds say this is correct but also i want items as town

1 Like

Oh thankfully winners are announced. I’d prob not have Achromatic announce what he got today though.

Alright that’s annoying I don’t think I can get decent reads unless I directly engage with someone.

Yeah I figure that’s also a thing. I just think at least one or two wolves would be paying heavy attention to get into the events.

Possible although I think villagers would be doing the same thing.

Damn early game is so boring.