Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I know i havent been active with you tho. thats what i am saying

Do you have some takes you want to share with me?
Going “Oh hey there I haven’t talked to you yet” out of nowhere.
I town read you initially but you haven’t shared much about your read on me either so we haven’t had much to say which is a bit weird.

I mean it was very similar to how i did it last game. never intereacted with you to now so i didnt have a solid read off you.

10 minutes until closing sign-ups

this is a post of a wolf who realizes the cat is eying the mouse and getting ready to pounce

You haven’t commented on my take about “Kiiruma is either town or baddie with Hazard because they would try to pocket them.”

Or a post of a tired australian who thought it was a cool idea to join a race at 7:30

No they wouldnt. do yoy think kiiruma would really do the same tactic as last time. he is smarted then that

I would even say he is acting more scummy in my eyes cause of the way he has decided to completely change how he is playing from last game. like its a complete flip from it.

Why would you be hesitant to join the race?

What did you post that was so bad that you should have zipped

because for this exact reason. i get read as scum. and i dont know what the plan is

You shouldn’t have went “oh I shouldn’t join”
You know you’re town and it’s good to get items

idk, i just felt a sudden urge of pressure and got scared to be completely honest

Was that because of the voices in ur head

5 minutes until sign-ups are closed

It’s not a good look to say “oh I shouldn’t join because that would be sus” and then join anyways without saying “oh wait I’m a good guy”

never said that. i said in my words. “I want people who are town read to join a race cause then we have info with what we can trust.” i then proceeded to join cause litten was being funny bout that which i took as “your obviously town read why even ask?”
so i joined thinking thats what was wanted

never said “that would be sus” your changing my words on me mate

That’s what it looked like from my perspective, but yeh thank you for clearing that up. I like your answer.