Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Also I can be here at eod

honestly Iā€™m starting to question whether the wagons should stay the same

if either of them flips town we are still kinda stuck with Jake and creature

Like I think leafia has a solid chance of flipping wolf, I pointed out how they retconned stuff, I pointed out how they were ignoring reading wizā€™s posts, ect, but honestly, my goal today hasnā€™t been to execute a wolf because Iā€™m no god that can read minds of people who donā€™t want to play, but to set up town with stuff they can use to make better reads when Iā€™m gone

And honestly both a wiz/leafia town flip woild hurt village a lot

but deadass how as a villager could you say this with a straight face and have it not be true?

VOTE: Creature

agreed

Creature is Town!!!

Ummm, desperation is never AI Wiz

The entire way youā€™re acting and no it isnā€™t. Iā€™m also saying that youā€™re trying to imply that here.

In what world does a villager ever act the way that Wiz has acted today? Do you really believe that strongly that Wiz and I are both villagers?

Youā€™re right that I never mentioned Wiz once before that post but that doesnā€™t mean I automatically found him null and I was scumleaning Creature EoD 1. Which was why my vote was on him.

The truth.

Extremely wolfy post.

Do you really think a Creature execution is best Litten?

Looks like this move will be best for self prez too. I feel if I stay on Wiz, Iā€™ll get misexed. VOTE: Creature

List

Icet
Litten
Hazard
Eliza
Lemon

Garfooled
Creature
Wiz
Kiiruma
Gorta
Luce

Leafia
Jake

Iā€™m fine with misexing Leafia I am not fine misexing Creature

Iā€™m one of the most active villagers here. Misexeing me would be a huge blow to the town and Creature has at least a decent chance of flipping scum.

agree with active disagree with the rest

Executing an active villager is alwayscworse than executing an inactive villager.

Only if they are a villagerā€¦

how would you know that unless ur mafia
Have you met creature before lol

1 Like

And I am a villager Ice and I said of both Creature and I are villagers, executing me would hurt town more and Iā€™m a villagervat least and itā€™s best we find out how things were at EoD 1 right now. Knowing Creature and Jakeā€™s alignments for certain will help town a lot.

@WizKvothe If youā€™re by some strange twist of fate a villager, please switch your vote to Creature now.

@Jake You too.

leafia realizing that their live depends upon a cat whoā€™s mood shifts rapidly

I believe wiz is more likely a v than you

Iā€™m not so sure I believe that Litten with how skilled a player you are.