Nightmare Woods FM - MOD-ERROR: TOWN VICTORY

I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today it happens sometimes, I really don’t know why

1 Like

Whysper… Eliza… Nuto… Prisma… Marluna…

2 Likes

Your morning emotions carries out for the rest of the day? That quite happens to me sometimes.

No I woke up like 2 hours ago. Don’t ask why I have a horrendous sleeping schedule

The sleeping schedule might also be the cause of moodiness. Sleep is as important as eating and hydrating.

Thanks. In an ideal world I’d just not show up until I feel like talking to people again but it was Eod and I don’t really think being absent at Eod is something I should do even if I don’t feel great

Hydrating :headstone:

1 Like

ATP i kind want a reads list from everyone. A dry tier list will suffice

Probably but I’ll live I wouldn’t worry

2 Likes

Sleep is not quite something you can skip, it affects your body more than you could imagine.

You can be town for this. EoD is important, i can understand

2 of these people are sus

Okay Sherlock

Well given that my presence was just me giving half-assed answers and then leaving I don’t think it was worth it and the only reason it hasn’t backfired is because I can talk at night and explain myself afterwards

This is also true, but wanting to be here for EoD is understandable

Brad hardclaimed investigative, why killing him, though?

Or you think three TIs are too much in a rolemadness?

I suspect Jarek’s or my claim way before than Brad’s.

(One of us claimed needed visitor, other one claimed being passive, both of those would hella sus for me for being investigative roles, even though I know one of them really exists…)

Because hard claiming TI with no results is not exactly hard to do as maf

:heart:

I miss EoD all the time xD

2 Likes

Not now.