Nightmare Woods FM - MOD-ERROR: TOWN VICTORY

Actual footage of prisma right now… probably

No, I didn’t roleblock Neon

Bruh it’s not sherlockian.

We have 4 people to vote in PoE. It’s easy if you know we get their roles. If I was mafia I would just kill Brad or Neon because they’re the one speaking lol

Don’t mind me asking but based on what do you want me to read on? If you’d argue I am staying stationary in space not doing wallpost on Whysper, Prisma or Nuto, I’ll believe you. But you are metamorphosing into Silviu and OMGUS the one voting you.

what the hell are you on about?

my posts?

Neon likes to post gifs

the assumption that I am impossible to read relies upon me being entirely inactive
which is objectively false, there’s at least some content there

i am readable just like anyone else, even if i make less content

1 Like

this sounds like a massive skill issue on your part

i will admit it is pretty hard to build a convincing case on me because ???
but
its still possible to read me, even if you can’t convince other people who don’t try

You see, the problem here is that you say x is y but I don’t think you ever elaborated on these.

I don’t mind if you pop in and out to say AMOGUS, but really, I don’t see anything. Maybe you are readable and we just don’t know where to look, but I am not the only one struggling with this.

As D1 people lynch you as they don’t have an idea of what you are and when you slipped thrice right through, you managed to win the game for mafia by suddenly hammering.

Very evil and funny

1 Like

No. It means something.

1 Like

one sec i gotta brb
will respond soon

1 Like

However I don’t get your line of thinking. You clearly know that the established PoE got to be these 4 people and you are shocked if I ask them for roles. What do you think I will do as a mafia, kill them? Don’t you think mafia will be wasting their time to ever try to kill freakin’ PoE people?

Ok it seems to be mostly dogs

Hate to break it to you neon vulpix is a fox

1 Like

Times when polish eevee is eevee