Nightmare Woods FM - MOD-ERROR: TOWN VICTORY

just no exe, mech win is pmuch guranteed here

No I’ll find the wolf team I swear.

1 Like

For what alignment?

Unless you want to tinfoil wolfes having double kill in XYLO after doing it once in N1 already, for town

or if you are tinfoiling the crazy + dum team because that also wins with no exe for wolfes, but its not a mech win

It’s still not a Mech win.
I only take down one wolf.

Votecount as of post #3187

crazynuto (1): Dum
Dum (1): crazynuto
[No Exe] (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (3): ElizaThePsycho, Prisma101, Whysper

Zorvo whichever of me and crazy flips w pretty much solves this

unless we go into tinfoil territory, which i personally wouldnt in XYLO

I mean you need to account for all possibilities in XyLo.

Why am I thinking it’s Dum and Whysper now?

Please help me!

My tought process in XYLO is: if i vote the tinfoil team and it isint it, i’ll have choked and thrown for the basically outted wolf team which sucks. If i dont vote the tinfoil team and its them, sucks, but gg wp, beacuse if they got to XYLO and their team was only a remote tinfoil level possibility they played well enough that i dont mind the L

What if it’s Dum/Crazy though, didn’t Whysper suggest that as well?

because you are tunneled on dum!w which is why i think we should no exe before you CFD me on a tinfoil

that would be the fucking tinfoil of the century

My Goal:
Wolves are my enemies.

Get rid of them.

True, but in my mind, you dont walk into XYLO questioning your entire process, you walk into XYLO with a the real possibilities in mind. If it was a tinfoil and you missed it, then thats already an L.

But again, im not claiming my tought process is absolute, but thats just the way i approach things.

Thing is.

Prisma, Eliza and Whysper listen up.

This is a team game and the choice is on you but if we vote right out of Dum and Crazy, I get a free check tonight that can clear a player or find the last wolf.
So in a sense it might be better to not execute and instead find and bury the wolf.

I leave that in your hands.

This is objectively the safest play