Nightmare Woods FM - MOD-ERROR: TOWN VICTORY

VOTE: no execution

Did I do it right

not really, but the host will probably fix it in final vote count. Ur supposed to do Vote: [No Exe]

1 Like

The way you’re acting makes it seem like there’s some tiny flaw in your plan that you desperately don’t want noticed. But I doubt anyone would listen to me at this point.

What if Eliza is your maf buddy? Then the other two votes actually matter here

crazy, what? Its simple math.
crazynuto (2): Dum, ElizaThePsycho
Dum (1): crazynuto
[No Exe] (1): Zorvo

These are the votes. Theres 6 of us, with 4 votes out. If whysper is a wolf with me, they vote you making it
crazynuto (3): Dum, ElizaThePsycho, Whysper
[No Exe] (1): Zorvo

With only one vote remaining (form prism) it would be completly impossible to stop you from dying.

Now the question is, why are you throwing shade on a team that cant exist? (Me/Whysper)

Yeah thats still a possibility that no one has denied.

And I thought you said you wouldn’t speak to me. I’m so honored <3

Sarcasm aside, the way you’re trying to push the vote by trying to eliminate teams where you’re mad without giving any real…evidence makes it pretty obvious to me. Eliza/Dum is my main pair, but Whysper could be somewhere in there too I suppose.

My mind’s made up anyway so this is mainly just conjecture. I doubt I’d be listened to at this point.

It physically can’t be there if you can count. Its mechanically eliminated now. The pairs in play for a dum wolf team is me and you or eliza and myself.

im literally the one saying to vote for no execution lmfao

Votecount as of post #3230

[No Exe] (2): Zorvo, Prisma101

Not Voting (1): Whysper

Have you even read the thread crazy? Or are you here just to make sure we dont mechanically solve at night

@Whysper

If your wolf with Dum you can hammer Crazy and win the game.

If your not, then you can vote no execution here.

I won’t be here for EoD so good luck everyone! :smile:

Sorry, been busy, but dropping by. From looking at the recent posts, it sounds like we have everything covered, so no execution it is!

VOTE: No Exec

BTW, I probably won’t be on until quite a bit later after SoD. Good luck all! :ayaya:

1 Like

VOTE: No Exe

VOTE: [No Exe]

Final D4 Votecount

[No Exe] (3): Zorvo, Prisma101, Whysper

Nobody has been executed.

Night 4 has begun and will end at 2022-12-17T21:00:00Z. Players may vote to skip Night 4 by having all living players write "/skip night" in their Role PM.

Additionally, Day 5 will last only last for 24 hours (not including extra time by skipping Night 4), unless all living players write "/extend day" in their Role PM.

@Dum has been killed!

His role was...

Day 5 starts and ends at 2022-12-18T21:00:00Z.

Since there are 5 players alive, majority requires 3 votes.

Ping