Nightmare Woods FM - MOD-ERROR: TOWN VICTORY

Jarek said his counter is 0?

Thatā€™s why he voted me anyways from what I can tell.

I also got roleblocked though.

1 Like

Hmm that wasnā€™t me. I think thereā€™s more than 1 roleblocker.

And you might need to have a doctor tonight

Thereā€™s almost definitely at least a town and a mafia RBer based on flipped abilities which Iā€™ve said repeatedly now.

Well if itā€™s 1 town roleblocker, 1 mafia roleblocker. Wouldnā€™t that mean Brad would technically be confirmed as town?

Alright i know why Eliza voted me i know why Jarek voted Silviu

But why are you on Dum @BradLand

1 Like

Lemon was one of the deaths at night and was voting him so seeing what happens when I vote him.

I donā€™t really have a real scumread at this point and no one is posting.

1 Like

Wellā€¦the one died so not really possible?

:wink:

What does this tell me?

First off Gortas ability implies that a bus was a probable strategy. Combine that with Gorta no voting and not resisting death and I think Gorta was a planned D1 death.

One in Brad/Eliza possible and methinks entirely probable

Two. One in Prisma Silviu possible and I think its always Prisma. Silviu is just naked town at this point i think. But itā€™s also possible and i think likely that there were no woofs in Magnus or Dums wagon.

That means that I think thereā€™s woofers in Jarek/Marluna/Whysper/Dum and myself

But I know Iā€™m not a woof and I self resolve in 2 days so

Jarek/Marluna/Whysper/Dum

Frankly Jarek is my 2nd highest town read right now. This is weirdā€¦i never TR Jarek. Wtf.

Anyways Marluna/Whysper/Dum.

Frankly I donā€™t think Dum is woof they were too ready to allow themself to die over Gorta to prevent a tie. The woofs almost certainly always try to push Gorta over or no woofs die D1. Gorta is a valuable death to woofs but i doubt any other woofs benefit from their own death.

I could be wrong but eh. So Marluna/Whysper.

Now come tell me Iā€™m wrong make me doubt myself and convince me to vote a town.

1 Like

Current reads

Top Dolla

Neon
Silviu
Jarek

50 Cent

Dum
CrazyNuto

Inflation

Eliza
Brad
Marluna

Depression (the Gr8)

Whysper
Prisma

Neon, did we literally not just have a wolf game together?

Do you not remember what my thoughts were on bussing?

I think itā€™s important to reread EoD which i rarely do so Iā€™m gonna do that on break. Especially since I know the intent of my EoD behavior and clearly none of you do realize that i was simply attempting to force life into a dead EoD (it worked) and i was never gonna let it tie (Iā€™m not dumb) I was always gonna untie it with no time left if needed.

We also didnā€™t have a wolf with an ability that is only useful in death Brad.

If you wouldnā€™t bus Gorta because of personal ethics when Gortas role is designed for death than your hindering your team.

You would. I would. Anyone would.

Gortas role here screams

FREE CRED WITH NO REPRUCUSSION BUS ME ALL THE WAY TO HELL.

Gortas behavior locks in that was the strategy.

I still wouldnā€™t be bussing him when no one was being easily wagoned and everyone was scattered.

Even if his role was better with him dying, itā€™s better off I do what I did in Sabi Invitational Game and just try to mow down town after town.

If you canā€™t use the easiest information given to you before, what are you doing?

Well, that punt on Gorta actually turned out well I guess :ayaya:

Though given that death ability, I wonder if thereā€™s a chance it was a bus