One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

I did it I’m certified now. Where’s my forklift

1 Like

god damnit ive been duped into giving another person a forklift havent i

2 Likes

where is everyone im boooored

I’m around, but you already knew that.

i did, yeah
i think im outta silly mafia things to say to you though. I’ve only got silly non-mafia things left in me

2 Likes

Pretty sure this is something you could check yourself, but okay.

Summary

Never at EOD. I’m not checking whether Jaiden stayed on vanity wagons during each day unless you really need me to.

1 Like

Having the perspective of someone in the game is more valuable. Like, it doesn’t look like from the EoD votecount that she was on vanity wagons this game, but that’s only because I pressured her into moving. If you don’t remember, that’s fine, though.

2 Likes

I thought this progression was weird.

“You should kill me at some point, but not right now.”
Why not exactly?

“I should die, but not right now; please let me live.” That’s how I’m reading this.

Jaiden is, like, definitely the mafia, so you can hammer her if you feel like it, by the way, Magnus.

“How are you so sure you’re not wrong” If I confidently misread Jaiden that’s extremely funny.

i think that i generally stay on vanity wagons until eod anyways
until eod, my vote is more a pressure tool than “i want to kill this person”

1 Like

That’s why. I know I can trust Leafia not to hammer, and I doubt Jaiden would ever self-hammer here as either alignment, but I’m not sure how many other players I would also trust in that regard. So I’m tying your hands here.

2 Likes

[REDACTED]

oh thats simple
i think ill do more than some other people in poe with my time

BETRAYAL

1 Like

LISTEN it was such low-hanging fruit I had to do it

I think Brad forgot about Leafia here, honestly. She might just be antispewed good forever.

1 Like

Question. What’s this for:

wow magnus, youre also not in this
wouldnt that make you town too???
crazy how that works

2 Likes

I was a replacement. That says nothing about me.

1 Like