One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

trying to figure out if I want to talk about the mindset/framework on how to play as a wolf or I should just talk about a couple abstract concepts that aren’t intuitive to understand but understanding them gives you more freedom

3 Likes

town ev was raised from the d1 elimination

3 Likes

as a long time mafia player these arent words i understand

2 Likes

this is universally understood

3 Likes

effective value is a term mafia stole from poker because a poker site had mafia in it

1 Like

gamers we won

ggs!

Not against the guidelines now.

2 Likes

I would like to remind you all that I remembered.

1 Like

My sandwich is the main character of this game and it was daykilled on D2. Nobody remembered this

4 Likes

How do you even drop that? It looks like you threw it.

1 Like

I don’t remember the exact motion that was involved, but I believe it was something silly like putting my hand on the plate at just the right angle to catapult it off my desk.

2 Likes

SO true, May

2 Likes

So cool.

2 Likes

In my defense, the way I caught her as scum in the last game we played separately was by townreading her D1 and then seeing what she did with that townread.

Generally, towncred is a currency to be spent on pushing agenda, like arcade tokens, and if you can give people illusionary fake arcade tokens that only give the IMPRESSION of a townread, then you can trick them into spending cred they don’t have and therefore going into crushing scum arcade debt that will have the ticket desk’s goons on their tail for the rest of their lives.

At least, that’s what I try to do. It works sometimes. I’d say it worked here; Jaiden joined that Zorvo wagon, with me, got town blood on her hands, got jailed, etc etc et al. It was a Joker’s Trick.

Sorry for Joker’s Tricking you Jaiden I won’t do it again

1 Like

This really does read like I’m making it up as an excuse on the spot, doesn’t it.

I’m not!! I’m not!!! I’m not owned I do this on purpose I do I’m never wrong I’ve never been wrong in my life and I win every mafia game I play

1 Like

We tried that this game. Didn’t work.

we finally did it
die stadt managed to win two games in a row on fol

Three’s not possible, right?

3 Likes