i did it 6 months ago i havd no idea
maybe in your dms with the bot?

2 Likes

I did it Iā€™m certified now. Whereā€™s my forklift

1 Like

god damnit ive been duped into giving another person a forklift havent i

2 Likes

where is everyone im boooored

Iā€™m around, but you already knew that.

i did, yeah
i think im outta silly mafia things to say to you though. Iā€™ve only got silly non-mafia things left in me

2 Likes

Pretty sure this is something you could check yourself, but okay.

Summary

Never at EOD. Iā€™m not checking whether Jaiden stayed on vanity wagons during each day unless you really need me to.

1 Like

Having the perspective of someone in the game is more valuable. Like, it doesnā€™t look like from the EoD votecount that she was on vanity wagons this game, but thatā€™s only because I pressured her into moving. If you donā€™t remember, thatā€™s fine, though.

2 Likes

I thought this progression was weird.

ā€œYou should kill me at some point, but not right now.ā€
Why not exactly?

ā€œI should die, but not right now; please let me live.ā€ Thatā€™s how Iā€™m reading this.

Jaiden is, like, definitely the mafia, so you can hammer her if you feel like it, by the way, Magnus.

ā€œHow are you so sure youā€™re not wrongā€ If I confidently misread Jaiden thatā€™s extremely funny.

i think that i generally stay on vanity wagons until eod anyways
until eod, my vote is more a pressure tool than ā€œi want to kill this personā€

1 Like

Thatā€™s why. I know I can trust Leafia not to hammer, and I doubt Jaiden would ever self-hammer here as either alignment, but Iā€™m not sure how many other players I would also trust in that regard. So Iā€™m tying your hands here.

2 Likes

[REDACTED]

oh thats simple
i think ill do more than some other people in poe with my time

BETRAYAL

1 Like

LISTEN it was such low-hanging fruit I had to do it

I think Brad forgot about Leafia here, honestly. She might just be antispewed good forever.

1 Like